The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

You're a shit poster not a shitposter, learn the difference you stupid cunt.

I know the difference. Either way, you have some Pavlovian response to replying to every single post on this board so I could just post OOBA DOOBA all the time and you would feel compelled to respond. You should probably exhibit some self control or stop posting all the time.

I'm not going to take self-control advice from an obese contrarian who has made it his goal in life to rebel against the orthodoxy of liking actually good music.

It should be no shock to anybody with a brain that commenting at me is a surefire way to get me to respond. But again, it is you so maybe that goes over your head.

Make sure not to respond to this comment btw fatso.

I'm not going to take self-control advice from an obese contrarian who has made it his goal in life to rebel against the orthodoxy of liking actually good music.

It should be no shock to anybody with a brain that commenting at me is a surefire way to get me to respond. But again, it is you so maybe that goes over your head.

Too late. I like lots of music considered 'good' in the GMD universe. I just don't get the hype around most of the music labeled 'good' on this shithole board

YUhPVvV.gif

I know the difference. Either way, you have some Pavlovian response to replying to every single post on this board so I could just post OOBA DOOBA all the time and you would feel compelled to respond. You should probably exhibit some self control or stop posting all the time.

To be honest, you should be glad that @CASSETTEISGOD posts so much because he makes you appear like significantly less of a no-lifer who has to be a part of every discussion than you seemed to be a few years ago when he wasn't here yet. If he keeps going, he might even eclipse your post count this year.

A+

source.gif

Reactions: CiG
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F2K494K/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I bought a bottle of this shit to add to food to generally play with. I added too much to my stir fry sauce I just made.
It's an interesting experience really.

My teeth hurt. I'm pretty sure my lips have a chemical burn on them. Tears absolutely streaming from my left eye. I had an overwhelming need to vomit.... which was fucking terrifying but has since subsided.

I've had ghost pepper and different kinds of habaneros. Nothing has caused such searing pain as this. Will study further after healing from this one.