The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Sitting here all sweaty in Kangarooland playing Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence with a broken air conditioner. Looking at 37 degrees Centigrade where I live tomorrow.
Just go down to Northland or Southland or Highpoint or Doncaster Shoppingtown depending which part of Melbs you’re from with a 2 litre bottle of coke half full of Jim Beam and hang out in the aircon and watch the wildlife. Bloody lovely that’s the stuff good onya champ good onya tiger

Drove on snow covered roads entirely too many times yesterday. Snowed all day then the temp fell to 6 after dark. Had to take a detour on my way home that more than doubled my time to get there. Woke up this morning, got dressed and walked up to my car... and said fuck this and walked back down here.

I fucking hate when I'm caught up at work. I have a serious guilt complex about being on the clock and not being productive. Boss has nothing for me, guess I'll start a pointless algorithm.

I fucking hate when I'm caught up at work. I have a serious guilt complex about being on the clock and not being productive. Boss has nothing for me, guess I'll start a pointless algorithm.

This is me almost every day tbh. This is what happens when you only have one project and are still relatively inexperienced (in your current role) and don't really have concrete deadlines.

Going through this whole shizzle finding a new job for myself to finish my tundra leech episode of life. I just need to do something ffs.

Found out about a job and had an interview on tuesday, the guy said ok you should talk to the woman from abroad so I had a Skype interview yesterday and dude called me later after consulting it with her and offered me a lower position because I have no experience. Now I'm not sure if I actually want to work my way up to do a job I wasn't sure I wanted in the first place.

But I just as well might so I at least do something and gain some experience. I have to decide today as well. They want things quick.

Reactions: viewerfromnihil
I decided to work.

I decided not to be a tundra leach.

I could stay home for another month but nah. That wouldn't do any good.

This is me almost every day tbh. This is what happens when you only have one project and are still relatively inexperienced (in your current role) and don't really have concrete deadlines.

Must be nice. We are fucking slammed right now due to how well the market is doing. It sucks. Plus I now I have to be on a bullshit record retention project because one of the senior team leads who used to be on it quit yesterday.

Kicking back on the couch with a nice cold beer after working in 40+ degree heat all day. I had 13 jobs on me and I did 9 of them then got a text from the state manager telling me to close the rest off as not done due to weather and go home before I kill myself.

Reactions: Onder and CiG
Kicking back on the couch with a nice cold beer after working in 40+ degree heat all day. I had 13 jobs on me and I did 9 of them then got a text from the state manager telling me to close the rest off as not done due to weather and go home before I kill myself.

Yeah this 30+ degree heat here is starting to melt the snow. ;)

Reactions: The Ozzman