The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

... these cowards act tough when i'm not around to reply, but we both know they wouldn't say shit to me in person... and if they did they'd be leaving with a broken jaw. They can't help dragging my name up but if i came back they wouldn't even breathe in my direction, no doubt these are the same faggots running and crying to the mods like the pathetic bitches they are. you can tell them i said when there's nothing left but rats it's time to jump ship.
I can’t tell if you’re taking the piss or not

Just returned from our trip to Wroclaw, Poland. On our way back we took an Ukrainian bus and it didn't smell nice inside, plus they stopped us at a border and we were lucky there was nothing on the bus, they even used a sniffing dog and they were fucking surprised not to find anything because dude, an Ukrainian bus. The customs inspection guys left us alone immediately upon realizing we were czech, they were like "they're czech" "oh ok then". Heh.

Just returned from our trip to Wroclaw, Poland. On our way back we took an Ukrainian bus and it didn't smell nice inside, plus they stopped us at a border and we were lucky there was nothing on the bus, they even used a sniffing dog and they were fucking surprised not to find anything because dude, an Ukrainian bus. The customs inspection guys left us alone immediately upon realizing we were czech, they were like "they're czech" "oh ok then". Heh.

Did you like Breslau?

Reactions: Onder
Did you like Breslau?

Yeah man, amazing city. Pictoresque main square with many hip bars and spots to get drunk, and also a shitload of huge as fuck churches. We always try to get inside of the churches when we're somewhere. In Wroclaw it's ridiculous though, as they're just everywhere. I started callim them big cunts after a while because they're huge and there's one big cunt here and two more in the same street. Why so many churches in one area?

Posting just two. I guess whole Poland is like that.

kostel2.png mostel.png

Reactions: EspaDa
Yeah man, amazing city. Pictoresque main square with many hip bars and spots to get drunk, and also a shitload of huge as fuck churches. We always try to get inside of the churches when we're somewhere. In Wroclaw it's ridiculous though, as they're just everywhere. I started callim them big cunts after a while because they're huge and there's one big cunt here and two more in the same street. Why so many churches in one area?

Posting just two. I guess whole Poland is like that.

View attachment 14323 View attachment 14324

Yeah, we have so many churches that it's unbelievable. It's the same in Cracow, Warsaw, and basically in every bigger city. I've been to Wrocław only 2 times, but it's possibly top 5 most beautiful Polish cities.