The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yeah, but are their many black people in Asia? Catch my drift?

Right now I am coughing a shit ton. I might have pneumonia again.

Also I am thinking about cutting my hair short. I always wanted it long, but it's just messy looking and I get made fun of for it. Mors importantly, I want something that's attractive to girls. I'm afraid of cutting it though as I might regret it.

Its ironic as hell because I remember when I was 15 bitching here in about half of my posts about how my school didn't allow guys to have long hair.

Also I am thinking about cutting my hair short. I always wanted it long, but it's just messy looking and I get made fun of for it. Mors importantly, I want something that's attractive to girls.

I was going to say something about how off base that is, but then I realized that 'girls' is the operative word here. Long hair is quite attractive to women.

I've been letting the hair on my chin go untrimmed for a little while. I've never really seen it grow out, so I'm eager to see the results. It was a woman I've been corresponding with who put this idea into my head.

Last edited:
Mate has pestered me for ages about making some doom with him so figured fuck it will try get some ideas together.

Gonna go see Nadja now.

Last edited:
Reactions: viewerfromnihil
Yeah, but are their many black people in Asia? Catch my drift?

Right now I am coughing a shit ton. I might have pneumonia again.

Also I am thinking about cutting my hair short. I always wanted it long, but it's just messy looking and I get made fun of for it. Mors importantly, I want something that's attractive to girls. I'm afraid of cutting it though as I might regret it.

Its ironic as hell because I remember when I was 15 bitching here in about half of my posts about how my school didn't allow guys to have long hair.

Don't cut your hair and grow a 2 feet beard, women love that shit

I've been letting the hair on my chin go untrimmed for a little while. I've never really seen it grow out, so I'm eager to see the results. It was a woman I've been corresponding with who put this idea into my head.
I don't grow my beard out because I hate the itchiness. I have to keep it trimmed to like half a centimeter now though, cause the gf finds anything longer intolerably prickly.

I don't grow my beard out because I hate the itchiness. I have to keep it trimmed to like half a centimeter now though, cause the gf finds anything longer intolerably prickly.

My girlfriend would prefer me to shave everyday. Truth to be told, I do look stupid when I don't shave for a week.

I was going to say something about how off base that is, but then I realized that 'girls' is the operative word here. Long hair is quite attractive to women.

Mine currently goes a little past my shoulders. Its kind of stringy looking, and gets tangled easily. If I had naturally beautiful hair or something, I'd be fine with it.

Girls like stylish long hair, but mine is just long for the sake of being long; no style.

Mine currently goes a little past my shoulders. Its kind of stringy looking, and gets tangled easily. If I had naturally beautiful hair or something, I'd be fine with it.

Girls like stylish long hair, but mine is just long for the sake of being long; no style.

I suppose you have a point. My hair was just meant to be long.

Reactions: PrincessHades