The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

not much, drank a beer earlier and had an appt at the hospital and wish i would have drank more before I went, had this cheeseburger, it was not that great and kinda wish i got a pizza slice, usually don't have money, might drink a few tomorrow and go get a pizza slice there.

Wow I just found out that Martin Eric Ain from Celtic Frost died last year. No thread about it in GMD either. Well shucks.. I would frequent his Karaoke from Hell parties in Zurich whenever I went back to Europe. He was hilarious and one of the best hosts I've ever seen. Too soon man.

Reactions: Omni
I'm positive that I mentioned his death here in the past, but I didn't make a topic about it. It was widely covered at the time.

I individually told several members of our executive team that they're doing a good job today and holding it together really well. Hope I made their days a little and it wasn't insulting. It's been nuts at work lately between an audit and new software implementation, I feel like everyone is getting encouragement in these trying days but the shot callers just get complaints and incompetence.

I think that's just a symptom of having a far bigger plate than everyone else, while simultaneously having to manage multiple teams' work loads in addition to your own. Nobody's perfect, everyone makes the occasional mistake.

Wow I just found out that Martin Eric Ain from Celtic Frost died last year. No thread about it in GMD either. Well shucks.. I would frequent his Karaoke from Hell parties in Zurich whenever I went back to Europe. He was hilarious and one of the best hosts I've ever seen. Too soon man.

That old Celtic Frost shit is the most fucking wicked ass shit ever., that shit rules hard.

Reactions: -CC- and Onder
Saw Blood Incantation and Demilich last night. They were amazing! I haven’t been drinking much at all and I had two drinks yesterday and wasn’t even that drunk. Now I have a crazy hangover from two drinks.

Anyways, the Demilich show here they actually played twice yesterday. They had an early show and a late show. I went to the late show and because of that by the time I got there the Demilich merch was all gone. I did snag a blood incantation shirt and cd though.