The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Eating some dryad saddle I found in the woods. I've gotten into foraging a bit this year after my mom's boyfriend gave me some of his morels. This species a lot of folks don't care for due to it being pretty tough, especislly larger as I harvested it, but I think it's pretty good. Boiled it for a bit hoping to loosen it up, then fried it with butter and lawrys and served with green beans. Has a texture I'd compare to biting into a casing of some sort. Not immediately giving but very satisfying when it does.

@Krow I know you're into foraging what are your thoughts? Ever try it?

From earlier this month. Tbh I find these pretty gross. I've heard of people only eating the outer edge of tender growth (only eating what their knife will pass through easily) or only eating them when they're very young.

No matter what way I've tried to prepare them, I just dont like them at all.

00667916-4821-4C92-AC8F-8856171D7A72.jpeg A81FF18D-8BB5-49A9-BF31-E609E2087AA3.jpeg 655A3BDD-A98A-4064-B5EC-2D904EE8DAB6.jpeg

Reactions: Onder
^ Those look awesome, although not very edible, yeah. I'm actually not sure if we have them here.

Yeah a lot of people don't eat them, technically edible but they get really rubbery on the bigger end. Not particularly flavorful but I treated them like tofu and a vehicle for the seasoning.

My boyfriend has been completely slaying walleye lately and I'm hell-bent on being a provider in my own way too.

I quit a while back because of the ridiculous drug driving laws here. People have lost their licenses for having weed in their system from a joint from days prior.

Ouch. One of my students had that happen to him a couple of months back, but the Germans give a chance at redemption, albeit with weekly psychological evaluations and drugs for an extended period of time.

I don't drive here, so it's no problem for me. I love being so close to the Dutch border. I'm a relatively short train ride from a small city called Enschede, which happens to be where Pestilence was started. Might need to make a contraband run soon.

On topic, about to meet up with a polish girl I've been dating for the last few weeks. We'll have a couple of beers on a lake and then I'll show off some of my culinary skills at her place later.

I quit a while back because of the ridiculous drug driving laws here. People have lost their licenses for having weed in their system from a joint from days prior.

That probably wouldn't be an issue here, I doubt they would run blood tests. But holy shit, what that weed did to me yesterday, I'm done with it for now. I didn't know where I was, I didn't know what I did 2 minutes ago, shit was basically a trip. The time continuum was broken. I couldn't do anything but when I did I repeated "this is reality this is reality" out loud just to make sure. I've had this shit hidden somewhere for months, never knew it was fucking lucifer.

On topic, about to meet up with a polish girl I've been dating for the last few weeks. We'll have a couple of beers on a lake and then I'll show off some of my culinary skills at her place later.

Polish girls rule, but let her cook something for you the next time. She will make pierogi or gulabki and her pussy will be all ready for you after you finish your meal.

Last edited:
That probably wouldn't be an issue here, I doubt they would run blood tests. But holy shit, what that weed did to me yesterday, I'm done with it for now. I didn't know where I was, I didn't know what I did 2 minutes ago, shit was basically a trip. The time continuum was broken. I couldn't do anything but when I did I repeated "this is reality this is reality" out loud just to make sure. I've had this shit hidden somewhere for months, never knew it was fucking lucifer.
Sounds horrible. I can’t stand weed that’s crazy strong.

Yeah I don't really have a way to tell what it's going to be like. If I had a steady supplier I would know what model it is, but this is like picking random strength and effects and let's see what it does.

Good old alcohol.

Reactions: Satanstoenail
Started doing sales calls for a little extra cash after hours, selling funeral services to old people. So it's going okay for something I can do from home drinking a beer. And it's not cold calling, these are people who requested information.

So i called in to an insane drunk Vietnam vet the other day and he was immediately like who the fuck are you bitch. So I say well Mr. So and so you requested info on pre-planning funeral services with my company and we're following up blah blah. He starts going on a rampage about how he's a stone cold fucking killer with a huge dick, and again asks me, who the fuck are you bitch? I figure he's being funny and I wanna get on his level to set the appontment, so I giggle and say well golly I'm the angel of death! He immediately has a complete mental breakdown asking me if I'm fucking serious and if I have any idea of what he's capable of, dude's crying and screaming. Then hangs up.

Long story short I removed my name from my voicemail greeting and learned a valuable lesson about sales.

Reactions: Dak
Started doing sales calls for a little extra cash after hours, selling funeral services to old people. So it's going okay for something I can do from home drinking a beer. And it's not cold calling, these are people who requested information.

So i called in to an insane drunk Vietnam vet the other day and he was immediately like who the fuck are you bitch. So I say well Mr. So and so you requested info on pre-planning funeral services with my company and we're following up blah blah. He starts going on a rampage about how he's a stone cold fucking killer with a huge dick, and again asks me, who the fuck are you bitch? I figure he's being funny and I wanna get on his level to set the appontment, so I giggle and say well golly I'm the angel of death! He immediately has a complete mental breakdown asking me if I'm fucking serious and if I have any idea of what he's capable of, dude's crying and screaming. Then hangs up.

Long story short I removed my name from my voicemail greeting and learned a valuable lesson about sales.

Learn how to use Google Voice. You can use your phone but not your personal phone number.

Great story.

I'm chillin at home, listening to Vanilla Toad. I was invited to some show in my neighborhood, some weird German band, but I can't be arsed to go outside. I also have a slight problem this week connected to my attendance of the Manilla Road show on Tuesday - I can't listen to anything else than them. Hopefully this addiction goes away so I can listen to classical again or something retarded.

Saw the new movie with Bruce Willis yesterday. I still like his smile and voice and stuff, but the movie was retarded. Nice female casting picks though.