The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

not really. I don't care about the characters, just the overall plot. except for locke (my guess is locke in the coffin, but I really didn't think about that).
but the 4th season is coming in december. that's fine. I'll check out some sci-fi series in the mean time; I'm told that Battlestar Galactica or w/e is actually good. I'll believe it when I see it, but I'll give it a chance.
thanks, though.

I'll see it in November sitting on my (shockingly comfortable) couch instead of my computer chair and it'll be good quality and no buffering.
I hope season 4 is better...the show has a lot of padding, and it's gotten really annoying. I don't give a fuck about the stupid love triangle.

A "classic rock" friend of mine (he's a guitarist) was just over. He wanted me to play/record drums over one of his covers, so I did. We got an amazing sound in the recording. Then we jammed. Some of it sounded like Sabbath
:kickass:

A "classic rock" friend of mine (he's a guitarist) was just over. He wanted me to play/record drums over one of his covers, so I did. We got an amazing sound in the recording. Then we jammed. Some of it sounded like Sabbath
:kickass:

upload and link!

@V: I always stay up till like 4 in the morning for some reason.

upload and link!

@V: I always stay up till like 4 in the morning for some reason.
I'll see if I can upload it once he sends me the tracks. We recorded it in my studio, but onto his laptop.

My schedule seems to always do a 180 when I don't have to go to work. I wind up going to bed on my free nights/days around the time I normally wake up for work on workdays.

I'm going back to work tomorrow after a 1.5(?) week break.

...and now suddenly another friend is coming over :lol:
No regulation in this schedule tbh

I've discovered that Suicidal Tendencies blow chunks. I wasted $5.

epic_fail.jpg