The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Sitting on a chair. Drinking tea like a granny. Listening to Fibich quartets, well, like a granny. I'm a granny.

EDIT: On a related note, my grandmother called today saying that we "erased her from our lives".

Just got back from eating dinner/school. I had my first German class today, it was fun. My teacher is smoking fucking hot, about 5'6", long dark brown hair, small tits, but a beautiful ass and has a good sense of humor too, and she's within my age range (she's 30, I'm 27). But of course there's this little issue of her being married. :erk: Oh well, at least I have some eye candy for the next six weeks.

Man, I've agreed to go on a weekend away with the dudes (and female friends) at some retreat type place but I wanna go on a second date with the B-A- Utie I'm seeing. I hope she's free tomorrow. I'll text her in the morning, it's a bit late now. Dammit. She's soo fine. She's a bit like alina and sophie marceau mixed together (I mentioned her before). She wears leather and has black hair too. So hot and really fun to hang out with.