The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

yeah man that's FUCKED. it's VERY contagious!

i'm stuffing myself with protein. chicken and morningstar veggie patties with peanut butter.

I've left my cake out in the rain. I'm sick of being lonely. I know a very beautiful girl who's into me, but she lives in fucking Skopje. I know a much less attractive girl who's into me, but I've friendzoned her. We can't be lovers.

Sitting at the library. My mental clarity is running low along with the coffee buzz. the internet becomes harder to navigate...

hopefully going to my mother's house to have lunch soon, re dosing on a pot of coffee and spending the day listening to new music and writing. and contemplating my oh so complicated first world life

It's 20:19. A little littlely cup of coffee just to wake up a little littleson.

It's 1:30AM. I'm in a good mood. Tomorrow I'm going to a 3 hour chemistry lecture and then meeting my ex-female and then watching Beethoven 5 on the telly.

Took a Klonopin after feeling like shit coming down from my daily Adderral intakes. It's nice to be mellow for once. Looking at all the internets say about the stuff, this is pretty normal. Will probably try for an increase in the former (not to reattain the eurphoria since that's just temporary as tolerance builds).

woke up at 6, took a mile walk, now sitting at the counter drinking a strong coffee and reading some news. today seems like it's going to be alright.

So my mom is with this stupid faggot who thinks he's an Outlaw (the biker gang). Now, I've been around motorcycle clubs my whole life. I've been a criminal for years (as you all know) and I don't give a fuck who he THINKS he could be, he is nothing to me. He's a piece of shit.

Long story short, he's a piece of shit, and due to accidentally knowing his baby's momma (ha!), I found an angle to have an issue with him. Fuck him, and my mom should know better. If she wants to date a criminal, at least date a good one. Not some god damned wannabe that her son has info on after moving from Denver. Either I'm a fucking pimp of a lowlife at 23, or he is just not good at being a piece of shit.

that's why i never wear any

i think he's kinda in denial about how broke he really is

it's like he's playing head games with himself

in addition to refusing to eat the free food, i ended up being his roommate, because he needed a roommate, because he decided that he didn't want to live in a place that his disability check could afford by itself, because he "doesn't want to live in the ghetto"

so now, even though i am now spliting the rent 50/50 with someone, my-half-of-the-rent is still eating up as much of my disability check as the amount that i was paying when i was living al by myself
:erk:

it's not the "did somebody fuck with the food" thing
it's the whole "used to be rich" thing
the free food i'm describing is being given out by churchgroups
lots of it is factory-sealed packages of Frito-Lay chips/Little Debbie snack cakes, unopened cans/20-once bottles of sodas etc etc

the whole "food being poisoned" thing is not really an issue, it's just that he doesn't want a hand-out because it makes him feel like a looser when he can't pay for his food

this crap ^^^ with my goddam roommate got so fucking annoying that i just wrapped up all my stuff and left the fucking hotel yesterday, slept outside last night, but it was okay, i'm sleeping at a campsite with 5 other people (5 people that were already my friends) i'll prolly be sleeping there till next payday. when i get paid, i'll prolly go back to renting the sleazy crack motel that i was living in when i was dating the psycho bitch that was beating me with her walking cane

So my mom is with this stupid faggot who thinks he's an Outlaw (the biker gang). Now, I've been around motorcycle clubs my whole life. I've been a criminal for years (as you all know) and I don't give a fuck who he THINKS he could be, he is nothing to me. He's a piece of shit.

Long story short, he's a piece of shit, and due to accidentally knowing his baby's momma (ha!), I found an angle to have an issue with him. Fuck him, and my mom should know better. If she wants to date a criminal, at least date a good one. Not some god damned wannabe that her son has info on after moving from Denver. Either I'm a fucking pimp of a lowlife at 23, or he is just not good at being a piece of shit.

Nice guys finish last, he probably has a big dick.