The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I always have a blast when I'm intoxicated for class, but i always feel bad because I end up walking out a few times to take a piss.

I had this friend in high school who had a tiny little bladder and we used to drink a lot of beer together despite being 16 or 17 and once we were traveling through France with our french class and he needed to stop the bus multiple times during every short relocation. The teacher was pissed off because she knew the amount of beer we had drank wasn't negligible. Well this guy's bladder hasn't grown since and he still needs to pee like 3 times for every beer.

EDIT: I also remember smoking weed before my french class for some reason. I couldn't help but laugh at the teacher for the entire time because she was a pathetic old cunt. Luckily I have a different teacher now, he's a cool as fuck french black guy who can speak czech fluently too.

I remember in college, especially grad school, there were some classes where it was practically required for me to go to the pub on campus and have two beers before class. One of my friends came to class drunk, and I could totally smell it on her when she sat next to me. Now as a teacher, I probably shouldn't have a beer before class, but I have one with lunch anyway

People who don't turn beet red/scarlet when drinking take it for granted.

Like this picture of aug/arg

Serious+Asian+Flush.JPG

His username mutated into a scream of agony as minimalistic as possible. Such trifling message to be overheard and in time grown to a violent whore kidnapping - all just to be loved. Arg.....

Alright I'm drunk now. Didn't think this would happen. But it's great. Can't complain. Tomorrow? Fuck that day. Why not just fuck that one.

Just finished two online seminars on the warning signs of sexual abuse of children in schools. Fucking depressing. And I made the huge mistake of doing them at a cafe (didn't know what the content was gonna be beforehand). Awkward.

So my internet connection finally works in the campus pub. In other words, I'm sitting here drinking beer and browsing faggot shit. I have work to do but fuck it really.

Going to the wake of one of our Board member's brothers today. I've never been to a wake in the USA and definitely not one at a Catholic church. I am "black business casual" and I plan on going half an hour after it starts and imitating what other people do.

Bored as fuck all at work. Nothing to do. Just grabbed a pair of scissors and walked in the bathroom to trim up my pubes. I'm getting paid to do this.