The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Do you go in sober? Meditate while being tattooed? I get restless leg syndrome if I can't fidget!

Just a bunch of gay shit I can't really remember, uh, yeah :oops:

I love it when women have dreams of me doing gay shit.

I always get tattooed sober. I think being fucked up would make things more unpleasant. For me, and the artist.

I love it when women have dreams of me doing gay shit.

I always get tattooed sober. I think being fucked up would make things more unpleasant. For me, and the artist.

Yeah, you were totally trying to coerce The Butt into touching your wang...ew. I'm not sure what the deal is, I can't control my subconscious, but it could be a lot worse! ^_^

It seems you'd bleed a lot more if you drank, plus having to pee a lot would be awful...

You are Hamburger Boy's creepy predator friend and the exam is Hamburger Boy.

:lol: I died.

It snowed AGAIN today and I can't help but think my entire garage is going to collapse by the end of the day.

Edit: i would think that maybe smoking a blunt would be the way to go when tattooing as oppose to drinking.

Edit: i would think that maybe smoking a blunt would be the way to go when tattooing as oppose to drinking.

If I smoked a blunt, Id be more sensitive to the touch, I think.

Take sex for instance. Would you smoke a blunt before sex to numb the sensation? No fucking way.

It would however give me a nice head change, but I honestly think sober is the best way to go when getting tattooed.

The blunt gets smoked after ;)

Yeah, you were totally trying to coerce The Butt into touching your wang...ew. I'm not sure what the deal is, I can't control my subconscious, but it could be a lot worse! ^_^

It seems you'd bleed a lot more if you drank, plus having to pee a lot would be awful...

The Butt? Really? :erk:

And yes, you do bleed a lot more, yell a lot more, fidget more, and pee more. Seen it first hand, multiple times.

I've been debating quitting the wacky tobacky but it's such an amazing sex enhancer I just can't. I am down to only a couple times/week rather than almost every day, though.

Ha no not The Butt, even worse, it was ol' krampus.

I just ate all the leftovers of a salad that may have given me mild food poisoning last night. PRAY TO JEBUS

Yeah women like wearing/hoarding men's shirts. I almost exclusively use men shirts for work because the comfort and awesome designs. But I hope you get your shirt back.

Eating lunch feeling like I'm the only person who had work today.

She has the hoodie and was going to send it somewhere for me to pick it up because it is much cheaper to send it there and she does not have the cash right now, but I am not located there anymore. I'm trying to explain to her I am in LP and we can figure out how to get me the hoodie. And now she is not txting me back. It is like talking to rock. I can't even fucking deal with it.:lol:

WHAT

Contemplating if I should text my ex back. . . He text me out of the blue tonight and so far I've fought the urge to reply. Sigh, I want to but. . . . Wow this is hard, Feel like I'm standing tiptoe on a ledge staring into the past and if I step forward I'll never come back.
Love is a scary thing sometimes :(

She has the hoodie and was going to send it somewhere for me to pick it up because it is much cheaper to send it there and she does not have the cash right now, but I am not located there anymore. I'm trying to explain to her I am in LP and we can figure out how to get me the hoodie. And now she is not txting me back. It is like talking to rock. I can't even fucking deal with it.:lol:

Fucking Bitch.