The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Working on my application for Hunter College's Special Education program! NYCT Fellows placed me there, and I'm not complaining. It's not that far from me and it's a good school so woohoo.

That's awesome! You probably don't live far from my brother then. I know of Hunter because his son went through the application process earlier this year. He didn't get in but he got to the 2nd stage of the interview process, which was pretty cool. Seems like an amazing school - good luck!

Oh sweet! I take it your brother is around Harlem? I'm in the Bronx, but Hunter College is about an hour or so on the train, which isn't too bad. I thought you were from England? Did you both relocate to the States?

Also, if anything he can totally try again next enrollment, if he wants to. I'm no expert, but the second process is the telephone interview (which they ask a lot of the same questions) and what actually helped was the Education thread here (hehehe) it offered some great perspective with classroom dynamics. Also, i think depending on your preference they'll take you. Mine was Special Education, but i do believe people who are general education have a harder time. Either way, that is still really far, and cool!

That's definitely a possum. I had one crawl into my basement…. maybe a year ago now and it played dead (looks like that's what it is doing in the picture) and I had to sweep that shit up and throw it into the yard where i jumped up and ran away. Those things are scary looking, but are mostly harmless because they can't get rabies.

Working on my application for Hunter College's Special Education program! NYCT Fellows placed me there, and I'm not complaining. It's not that far from me and it's a good school so woohoo.

Man I hate possums. They're extremely common place around here and pretty much annoying. They would chew the lids off our garbage cans and sling and shred garbage everywhere. They're pretty much a kill on sight pest here, along with raccoons. I've even heard of people eating them... But fuck that.

Oh sweet! I take it your brother is around Harlem? I'm in the Bronx, but Hunter College is about an hour or so on the train, which isn't too bad. I thought you were from England? Did you both relocate to the States?

Also, if anything he can totally try again next enrollment, if he wants to. I'm no expert, but the second process is the telephone interview (which they ask a lot of the same questions) and what actually helped was the Education thread here (hehehe) it offered some great perspective with classroom dynamics. Also, i think depending on your preference they'll take you. Mine was Special Education, but i do believe people who are general education have a harder time. Either way, that is still really far, and cool!

Ah I think I got myself mixed up here, but Wikipedia sorted it out... My brother's son is 4 years old and they applied for him to be a student at the Hunter College Elementary School! My brother had always just called it Hunter so I didn't realize it was administered by a college of the same name...

Yeah, we are both from Wales but both somehow ended up living in the US. He's been here for a few years longer than me and became a citizen last year so he'll be staying for life I think. He lives in Manhattan, in the financial district.

Yesterday my girlfriend told me my sperm tasted like beer. I think my lifestyle has crystalized into its own purest form. Only descent can follow now.

Getting real tired of my manager being intimidated by my superior technology skills and being a more quick study than her. She's been passive aggressive since I started but I've always been a master deflector and act as subservient as I can so she'll feel better. Plus she's a single mom so I can be sympathetic to her constantly worrying. It kinda came to a head today though, she's convinced I'm after her job and our conversation basically reminded me of this scene if you watch the show.

blah-blah-abigail-spencer.png

I really don't care if I get her job or not. I'm happy with my pay, my boss is cool, etc etc. Problem is he's quickly seeing my value and trying to force her into a different position that's more people-oriented and sales-driven so I can handle the paperwork, mathematical and tech side of the business. She doesn't want to change what she does, but I can't just pretend I don't get it. I was hired as her assistant, and I'd think that knowing more about what I'm doing and learning quickly is useful.

I set up a powwow for the three of us tomorrow, I aint about to deal with this shit. Anyone else have this problem?

I set up a powwow for the three of us tomorrow, I aint about to deal with this shit. Anyone else have this problem?

No no I just deal with my cum being more or less beery. I try to limit my social interactions to the people who can see it or taste it, or at least drink some more beers with me to enhance the beeriness of my cum.

I am not sure it is a good idea to speak freely about this. You know, Heineken might be watching. It'd be kinda incovenient experience to wake up in one of their labs, naked. I am quite sure cum tastes better than Heineken so they might wanna test you.

Because of a scheduling conflict, I have to wait another 5-6 weeks to finally take my drivers test. Fuck, I've already waited 2 and half years for this shit. This is extremely gay.

I'm going to get fucking stoned as fuck tonight.