The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Vladimir Punani.

meet-the-pr-firm-that-helped-vladimir-putin-troll-the-entire-country.jpg

Reactions: Dak
I quit using RYM in favor of discogs a while back. You don't get the lists but being able to browse a bands discography and shop is better for me. The site always seemed to be a chore to navigate and kinda ugly to me, but that's probably another matter.

RYM seems so complicated. It's a bunch of scrolling and a bunch of lists. I do like how they have a film section though.

I honestly just use last fm since been using it for 10 years now.

should check out discogs, last fm always seemed more user friendly but in terms of rarer stuff its not as reliable.

Only thing i use discogs for is it's useful information on all the different pressings for each album. That site is one giant clusterfuck though. Their pretty different sites anyway ... RYM is infinitely better as far as keeping track of what albums you've listened to, ratings(albums, songs), reviews, etc. and is much easier to navigate.

Reactions: The Ozzman
I didn't sleep too well. I had some stupid schoo-related dreams about succulents. I'm stressed and I have to start doing something so I don't get crazy. Probably studying at home.