The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm gonna get drunk in a bit. I'll drink one beer, then another, then another, then i'll be a bit tipsy (pint cans, faggots) THEN I'LL DRINK MOOOORE. Wooooo!@@222

Been paid for about 4 days of hours i didn't do over the past month so anything short of a whiskey!11@! Funeral would be diagraceful.

Matt Berry > Donald Trump

Last edited:
Feeling a bit overwhelmed. Here I am, in the middle of an OE and I find out that my grandmother has pretty serious form of cancer. What makes it worse is that my grandfather also has cancer, and has had it for a while too - he's okay for now but it's looking like 2 of my 3 remaining grandparents will be gone... Shit... On top of that some relationship issues which I won't go into, it's just not worth your time... School exams are on for me as soon as I get back from my vacation, which I could complain about all day but I'll refrain from doing so cause we've all heard that before.

On the bright side, my band has finally got a few gigs on over the next month or two. Exciting for us seeing as we've been working our asses off, but not the best timing for me considering everything else that's going on. Oh well, at least it gives me something to look forward to.

Predrank train beers and listening to Garotted in the court of nyarlathotep. Strong early morbid angel/the chasm worship from these kiddkes.

@CASSETTEISGOD

I'm not replying to you. I'm talking to the drug expert who knows nothing about drugs.

Give edibles a shot, then get back to me. You're not a heavy daily smoker, so everything CASSETTEISGOD and TechnicalBrutality have been saying is completely irrelevant to you.

And if you don't trust me, don't. But do yourself a favour and check out the Grasscity forum I linked to, where the overwhelming consensus is that edibles do, in fact, have the potential to bring about a more potent high.

Give edibles a shot, then get back to me. You're not a heavy daily smoker, so everything CASSETTEISGOD and TechnicalBrutality have been saying is completely irrelevant to you.

And if you don't trust me, don't. But do yourself a favour and check out the Grasscity forum I linked to, where the overwhelming consensus is that edibles do, in fact, have the potential to bring about a more potent high.

There's no reason to risk my high-paying employment, so I'll abstain. As I said earlier, I haven't had it in years.

I just wonder how you could not know cooking alcohol lessens its strength.

I never said any of that you fucking idiot.

I said eating alcoholic food has different effects, not more potency and I feel the same way about weed. Cooking it isn't more potent, just different in the kind of high you get.

Just shut the fuck up already.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I never said any of that you fucking idiot.

I said eating alcoholic food has different effects, not more potency and I feel the same way about weed. Cooking it isn't more potent, just different in the kind of high you get.

Just shut the fuck up already.

There's a reason people actually take and like edibles, whereas no one gets drunk off of rumcake. Anyway, stupid argument seeing as Elric doesn't want to get stoned in any event.

Last edited:
My general area of living is so gay. I live on the east side, where all the marinas and blue collar/ skilled trade jobs are. Meanwhile my knowledge is entirely in IT and finances, which is west side.

Fucking gay trying to job search. There's two great opportunities that I have open to me but I can't justify driving an hour in ideal conditions twice a day. Let alone the fucking nightmare it would be come snow. The money would make up for the gas but that drive wrecks havoc on my car and we're only moving further east in the future.

So, I'm searching for the elusive treasure of east side IT or accounting gigs.