The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

^ Guys do you even have a permission from Omni? This could easily be considered a rebellion against the in-crowd.

Reactions: The Ozzman
I haven't posted much lately because I've been super busy (and still am). When I find the time I intend to keep doing the album polls I started a while back.

Can you really blame him for not wanting to deal with such a duplicitous group of people again though?
Who are the group? Omni and Wainds? I wonder if he’s even lurked enough since his ragequit to see that Omni now claims that she made up the whole conspiracy thing to troll him.

I guarantee that he's been here since then. Despite his big talk about how I'd try to have someone relay messages to him, he also tried to argue through a mutual friend on Facebook.

He can come back here if he wants to, but his first post should be one where he acknowledges that he got triggered by a fake conspiracy that only a moron would actually think was a real thing.

Reactions: Onder
I guarantee that he's been here since then. Despite his big talk about how I'd try to have someone relay messages to him, he also tried to argue through a mutual friend on Facebook.

He can come back here if he wants to, but his first post should be one where he acknowledges that he got triggered by a fake conspiracy that only a moron would actually think was a real thing.
What exactly is your beef with him? That he exaggerated his knowledge of film? Do you have a list of his false claims at knowledge of other things? Surely you would.

What exactly is your beef with him? That he exaggerated his knowledge of film? Do you have a list of his false claims at knowledge of other things? Surely you would.

I do have knowledge of a few other things, but I'm not going to list them here because I don't actually have a problem with him. I decided to troll him a bit for fun and only kept going when he accused me of leading some huge conspiracy against him.

It's ironic that he spent so much time complaining about people being sensitive and prone to letting emotions get the better of them and he had a total meltdown after getting trolled one time.

Reactions: Onder
it was quite obvious that CIG was an emotional dude but only a child like you would drudge someone through their own hypocrisy just to shove it in his face. give it a rest, maybe one day you won't be socially retarded

Reactions: Master_Yoda77
Imagine the highlight of your childhood being high school gossip and finding a career in HR to satiate your endless hunger for drama and control over others and that still not being enough so in your free time you manipulate a bunch of thirsty dudes on heavy metal forums and proceed to boast about your social conquests when they inevitably get upset at some point.

Imagine the highlight of your childhood being high school gossip and finding a career in HR to satiate your endless hunger for drama and control over others and that still not being enough so in your free time you manipulate a bunch of thirsty dudes on heavy metal forums and proceed to boast about your social conquests when they inevitably get upset at some point.

How many times have you jerked off while making this up?

You guys are salty af.

Reactions: EspaDa
I’m Facebook friends with him. He’s a cool dude. I actually like that we had a few spats here, I can be very opinionated and tbh we really don’t come from the same background so I guess seeing his point of view was interesting even if I disagreed. TB is cool too. My school is getting audited so I’ve been busy and tbh these women teachers are causing a shitstorm of drama at work. I stay out of it, that’s a story for the whining and bitching thread one day. I also lost my wallet and I have a dance show so I got a lot of shit going on in the real world.

Ha, I was actually popular in high school for being nice and weird. I didn’t realize that was a thing. But I don’t like drama because I have a nasty temper. Too much spicy foods I guess. :lol: corny joke, I know.

Working on a logo for my portfolio and listening to the mighty Destroyer666! Maybe I'll actually get my logo doone today! :tickled:
Gonna work on some JS also. Should be a nice, chill pajama day with the dude and my lazy ass cat!

It's ironic that he spent so much time complaining about people being sensitive and prone to letting emotions get the better of them and he had a total meltdown after getting trolled one time.

Eh. People that spend all their time going on about how those they disagree with are snowflakes or whatever are pretty much always just as bad as those they're attacking.

Annoyed at this stupid ass time change. Worked 15 hours straight on my feet all day yesterday, feel like garbage. Watching SVU, feeding the pyders.

Speaking of CIG and him being Australian, we got an Australian spiny leaf stick insect. I wonder if he's seen those in the wild. I shall ask him eventually.