The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

At the moment I am wondering where that dude has gone who is a Blacksmith and posts on here. He looks like Riker out of Star Trek who always has his head on one side.

At the moment I am wondering where that dude has gone who is a Blacksmith and posts on here. He looks like Riker out of Star Trek who always has his head on one side.
He's busy plotting his revenge on all of those here that have wronged him.

In other news, I'm posting from my PC for the first time in about 4 months after finally giving up on my old man fixing it and taking it to a local shop for local people. Big screen and keyboard with mouse action is all good and proper like.

Reactions: Onder and CiG

DDoS attack incoming

Nah, I got bored with polls, mixtape games and shitty song survivor games along with all the new alts being created by you know who. I do still lurk but mostly for the 2019 thread and look forward to all the HBB vs. the world flame wars.

I got a Facebook post block for saying 'shut up thot' to some transgendered person so that's why I've been around more recently

Last edited:

That gets an `OMG no way` in the style and voice of the not very bright Lady next door who files her nails and brushes her hair a lot.

I thought he was a sensible type chap. Hope he sorts his head out and returns.

Oh at the moment I am drinking Coffee and sat in front of a roaring fire. After the Easter Holidays heatwave we are getting back to winter again. Got to love Climate Change.

Just finished hitting shoulders/arms and i think i got the sickest pump of my entire life...unfortunately my phone is broken so i couldnt get a good pic

Now im chilling listening to Motorhead

department of homeless solutions is prolly at my camping-spot right now if they haven't already left
i moved all my stuff where they won't take it
and i'll go move it back as soon as i finish my internet sessions here

So I'm mildly fuckered at the moment. Learning to do everything left handed is very trying.

I went out to pick up an excavator with a CDL driver last Wednesday. (6 wheel truck with goose neck trailer) We loaded it and chained it down. On the way out the truck driver didn't check an old concrete train trestle overpass and the arm of the excavator slammed into it. We hit so hard the impact stopped the truck dead in its tracks. GPS said we were traveling 17 mph. Doesn't sound like a big deal until you've experienced it. I was looking down at my phone. Didn't have any thought to brace myself and bounced off the truck door pretty hard. Spent the rest of the day at the ER getting xrays. I was numb from fingertip to elbow for the next several hours and my fingers turned ice cold. My hand isn't broken but I'm sore as fuck, hand to shoulder and my back.

My right hand hasn't been working with a shit. Twisting motions and lifting just isn't working out. I'm on light duty at work (they're just letting me fuck off twelve hours a day because they dont want me on comp) I tried to mow some of my lawn yesterday but only made it about 1/3 of the way and my father ended up cutting the bank because I couldnt shove the damn thing up the hill.

Got a laugh that my company gave me a post accident drug test for sitting in the passenger seat. I've received about 200 phone calls since then. Wouldnt be surprised if I end up fired in the near future. Accident ended up being an OSHA record-able because the ER doctor prescribed me pain meds.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
anyone know what happened to kiwi david? rym’s gone, facebook’s gone, hasn’t posted here in a couple weeks

I've finally accepted that I have to give up the majority of metal for sanity's sake. My hearing is getting so bad that it doesn't make much sense to keep clinging on. I might keep posting in the non-metal polls but just being around it is frustrating.

Last edited: