The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

She's actually half Sierra Leonean half swedish *looks on wikipedia*.

To me she looks alright in terms of face.

i'm watching ghost hunters international. i love these shows. a little girl ghost actually touched one of the guys.
~gR~

I haven't listened to them. Are they good?
Kind of unrelated, but I have a freckle constellation on one of my arms that looks exactly like Auriga.

It's pretty good, not quite metal. A spacey mix of Black Metal, industrial, ambient and shoegaze. It's disturbing yet melancholic.

Perhaps you can explain what shoegaze really is because I've been taught it was something like sitting there strumming the same notes/chords over and over in a depressive manner.

Listening to Katatonia. Wondering whether or not I should go to bed.

Edit: iTunes is being absolutely stupid. I clicked on Dispossession by Katatonia, and the song disappeared/got deleted. Maybe iTunes is reading too much into these songs.

Thanks for the encouragement.

This is a diet that is supposed to really work. My friend lost a massive amount of weight on it. I do eat healthily most of the time but this is putting me into a routine where I don't rely on junk food at the weekends and chips and things like that.

Sorry to be so cynical.

Routines are good, I think. If you're going to get away from empty snacking, that's great. Good luck.