The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

lucky
one more day and then I'm going to new york. gonna go see Dark Empire at the Knitting Factory while I'm there, but mostly to visit NYU. Will probably see The Dark Knight with my aunt, and I want to hit up Generation Records while I'm in town. Gonna kick ass.

Listening to Iron Maiden. Last night I went to my friends house, which we then went to his girlfriends house because it was her birthday. We had cake, and watched movies. Then we went back to my friends house (without his girlfriend) and waited for his dad to sleep so we could get high. It was some good shit.

Google motherfucker, do you speak it?!

NEW HOSPITAL STORE OPEN JULY 27
the new store front is now open! we have expanded to the full location at 60 East 3rd St. We send our salute to all the generous and dedicated supporters that assisted us in this time of transition. Thank you!

60 EAST 3RD STREET, NEW YORK, NY, 10003-9239, USA
12:00 - 8:00 SUN - THURS
12:00 - 10:00 FRI - SAT

BETWEEN 1ST AND 2ND AVE
F OR V TRAIN TO 2ND AVE OR 6 TRAIN TO BLEECKER

He stocks lots of noise (because he is a noise artist) and different kinds of metal, mainly BM.

duhr...google...right.
Does he have used stuff or just new, and how expensive? What I like about generation is that they have a large used metal section that's pretty cheap.

ok
i'll check it out if we have time.
but I don't know much black metal. can you or someone else shoot me a massive list of black metal bands that are marginally worth checking out and i'll just glance through it and check out anything i recognize from it in the shop? otherwise I'll be cover shopping.

Google motherfucker, do you speak it?!

NEW HOSPITAL STORE OPEN JULY 27
the new store front is now open! we have expanded to the full location at 60 East 3rd St. We send our salute to all the generous and dedicated supporters that assisted us in this time of transition. Thank you!

60 EAST 3RD STREET, NEW YORK, NY, 10003-9239, USA
12:00 - 8:00 SUN - THURS
12:00 - 10:00 FRI - SAT

BETWEEN 1ST AND 2ND AVE
F OR V TRAIN TO 2ND AVE OR 6 TRAIN TO BLEECKER

He stocks lots of noise (because he is a noise artist) and different kinds of metal, mainly BM.

O shit. I must this check this out the next time I venture to NYC.

Make a trip to Vintage Vinyl here in dirty Jersey if you get a chance. I know this state is stinky and whatnot but it's a cool store and very easy to drop a couple of hundred bucks in.