The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Sitting in my office, bored out of my skull due to excessive heat and general drowsiness. See, Israel doesn't have intermediary seasons per se(i.e. autumn and spring). It's either hot or cold. Bad climate. At one time there was an anomaly even: a hail started right in the midst of a suffocating sandstorm. Can you imagine being hit on the head with big frozen droplets in the middle of the summer?

Eating a great sandwich (grilled chicken, Vermont cheddar + gouda cheese, bacon and hots with spicy ranch dressing) and annoyed that I have to go to class and, afterwards, finish an essay.

Oh well, I have new Vasaeleth and Aethyrvorous to listen to later, among other things (Whispered - Thousand Swords and Jack Slater - Extinction Aftermath!)

I WAS going over all the maps, encounters and other shit for today's D&D session but it has been canceled due to too many scheduling issues. Weak, right?

Now I'm just sitting here wondering what to do with myself until rehearsal tonight and listening to Penance.

I will choose Cyndaquil even though I usually choose Water for my starter...I feel like a challenge this time. Has it been confirmed you can get 4th gen Pokemon right from the beginning?

I'm not quite sure, but in Pearl I was able to trade in Pokémon that couldn't be found in Sinnoh. The catch was that they wouldn't appear in the pokedex until I got the national dex.

^
What happened to that good looking horse-chick ?

sarah-jessica-parker.jpg

???