The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Doing some last minute cramming on sociology and public health for my exam tomorrow (which is synoptic and includes everything from clincal science, stats and sociology) Not sure how its going to go. Don't particularly want to repeat my 2nd year...

Not only did WAIF get a girlfriend, but...well it's not up to me to say

V-CARD!

And yeah, she's Chinese, so I can knock both "sex" and "sex with an Asian girl" off my to-do list.
It was really sudden, btw, I really had no inkling that it was coming because it was basically "there's this girl I really like and have wanted for a long time and oh wait she's climbing into my bed I did not expect that at all but okay, that's pretty fucking awesome."

Also, FUCKING Moosehead, this is seriously my favorite beer so far. Not strong stuff, but a six-pack gets me to a good place and keeps me there, and if I wanted to just get fucked up there's Labatt or hard liquor for that. Gonna be tough not to drink during the school week with a 12-rack in the fridge.

V-CARD!

And yeah, she's Chinese, so I can knock both "sex" and "sex with an Asian girl" off my to-do list.
It was really sudden, btw, I really had no inkling that it was coming because it was basically "there's this girl I really like and have wanted for a long time and oh wait she's climbing into my bed I did not expect that at all but okay, that's pretty fucking awesome."

So is this the same girl that you were pining over a while back but you couldn't figure out how she felt about you and whatnot? Either way, GREAT SUCCESS.

Watching the Yankees go into extra innings against the Dodgers. Epic Yankees comeback, four run deficit into the 9th and they tied it.

fuckLA.jpg

Dodgers are scum.

The first there would quickly result in the second with this girl. I don't think it would even be possible, no matter how determined/numb to pain we both were.