The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Listening to Manowar's re-recording of Battle Hymns. I was terrifyed of this album... but if Death Tone is any indication, I've got to say I'm going to be fairly satisfied with this.

Listened to a few of the rerecorded Manowar tracks...
I always thought that album was sort of weak and not really true Manowar, aside from the title track which was epic and totally Manowar. Some good songs, but overall more of a hard rock album. The rerecording sounds pretty ballsy, but Adams is definitely aged a lot. I like the originals better, but it seems worthy of their name. I just hope they don't try to do this with anything else.

The minimum requirement to be a badass asian male is to have that tired "I don't give a shit/I will fucking kill you/I'm going to walk off in the sunset" type of brow furrow.

That's funny. My friend Yungi ( in the picture ) has a father named Ayame who looks just like the person you described and he might be the nicest person I've ever met.

Every time I go to his home he has tea ready, fish and a minimalistic story that he somehow makes epic in all proportions.

Feeling like a champ because my goal of turning myself into a morning person has been working well this week. Got up around 5 AM on Wednesday, Thursday and today, and have been getting a lot of stuff done. Mornings before work seem like a great time for being productive, much better than after work when I'm tired of having to concentrate on anything. I want to keep my free time split up like this from now on, so that when I get home from work I don't have to worry about shit and I can just have a beer and vegetate.

SOULJA BOY OFF IN THIS OH
WATCH ME CRANK IT, WATCH ME ROLL
WATCH ME CRANK DAT, SOULJA BOY
THEN SUPERMAN DAT OH

NOW WATCH ME YOU
(CRANK DAT, SOULJA BOY)
NOW WATCH ME YOU
(CRANK DAT, SOULJA BOY)

NOW WATCH ME YOU
(CRANK DAT, SOULJA BOY)
NOW WATCH ME YOU
(CRANK DAT, SOULJA BOY)