The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I've always liked the Books of Lost Tales versions of the stories more though. While not as canon they are more engaging and epic to read.

Have you read any of the History of Middle-Earth books beyond the 2 Book of Lost Tales? I have 11 of the 12 but I haven't managed to get past the 2 Book of Lost Tales yet.

Silmarillion is great, but it starts out really heavy with the whole creation of the world thing so I understand people having a hard time getting through it.

I've always liked the Books of Lost Tales versions of the stories more though. While not as canon they are more engaging and epic to read.

I take it that the difference between Silmarillion and the Books of Lost Tales has to do with the style of narrative? The narrator in Silmarillion is very detatched and distant from the content, almost making it read like, for example, the Bible.

Working on my EBM project I started fiddling with a few days ago. I've written all the bits of music and now I have to arrange them all into a song, write lyrics and record vocals.

Working on my EBM project I started fiddling with a few days ago. I've written all the bits of music and now I have to arrange them all into a song, write lyrics and record vocals.

Got your own project underway, eh? Awesome stuff, can't wait to hear some when you have a finished product going on. Reminds me that I need to get my ass in gear with this ambient project of mine, and compose more material... I've only got 2 tracks completed thus far.

Vu form can be used not only in formal situations, but also when you're not completely sure who you should be referring to. Say you're in a store, and you want to ask a store employee about one of the store's products, then you might not want to use the Tu form.

Waking up from a fucking awesome night. I went to a lake with my friend and met up with another friend who had really fucking dank bud. I smoked like two hits and I was stoned. At one point we were gonna smoke another hit on a bridge, but then people were coming, but since they were black people, we took a chance and smoked it anyway in plain sight. They laughed and I told them that we're not not hiding the weed because they're black, and they laughed and said it was okay. I asked them if they realized how colossal the world is and they said "damn, dis nigga is high!" That was entertaining. My friend came up with some awesome high rap, and we played Brawl for an hour or so. After that, I went home, still a little high, and listened to various music while visualizing things.

Actually Ive had quite a bit of luck boys. Its really popular here, so there are plenty of hawties my age.

side note; WAIF, you live in Montreal, right? Im thinking of moving there in September, any tips?