TRIVIUM

Brett - K A L I S I A

Dreaded Moderator
Feb 26, 2004
France
www.towerstudio.net
Please post all questions, comments & anything related to this artist here.

Ascendency

trivium_ascendency.jpg

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

You know till now i didnt know who did it....band sucks but a great mix ... figures they are on Roadrunner who else could have done it but Andy ...lol

Sorry you had to go through this Andy, but great work, you make the songs tolerable .....err... to a point anyway.

Well, if they didn't make it so easy by sucking so horribly and ripping off bands constantly, then there wouldn't be so much bashing. Simple as that.

Can't complain 'bout the mixes, though. Sneap did his best to polish a turd.

Well, if they didn't make it so easy by sucking so horribly and ripping off bands constantly, then there wouldn't be so much bashing. Simple as that.

Can't complain 'bout the mixes, though. Sneap did his best to polish a turd.

...errr... I see it like this:

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one....
At least Trivium sell records.... that means many, many, many people like them...

...errr... I see it like this:

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one....
At least Trivium sell records.... that means many, many, many people like them...

And possibly other people are jealous??? Its a shame that by selling recording and actually doing well people feel the need to slag you off..

And possibly other people are jealous??? Its a shame that by selling recording and actually doing well people feel the need to slag you off..

You're so damn right! Trivium do their thing... To call em a piece of shit is not what a band like them deserve... I'm sure they worked hard to be where they are now...

Even though i don't like every song they wrote i still can say this band is better than most of the "new bands" out there. These guys are young... they have time to grow...

But this is just my opinion...

You're so damn right! Trivium do their thing... To call em a piece of shit is not what a band like them deserve... I'm sure they worked hard to be where they are now...

Even though i don't like every song they wrote i still can say this band is better than most of the "new bands" out there. These guys are young... they have time to grow...

But this is just my opinion...

Very well said. Trivium probably did work very hard to get where they are at and they are better than most new bands and............they still suck.:)

Definitely - if you consider riding on daddy's checkbook all the way to the top working hard. :lol:

Daddy's checkbook or not, they suck.

If Devin Townsend used his daddy's checkbook to the top I would still love Devin Townsend because his music rules.