TRIVIUM

If Devin Townsend used his daddy's checkbook to the top I would still love Devin Townsend because his music rules.

This comment assumes that Devin Townsend, because he would have a father, is human. Understandable - that is a common misconception.

What most people overlook is that Devin possesses a level of genius not close to the levels us mere mortals will ever be able to grasp. The man is a god in every sense of the word.

Definitely - if you consider riding on daddy's checkbook all the way to the top working hard. :lol:

Cos Daddys checkbook taught em to play right? Oh and Daddy bought them a record deal and then bought all those records himself?

What was I saying about being jealous??

Weather you like em or not dont base the decision on how successful they are. Im not really a fan myself I just dont like senseless bashing. I though comments like I dont like em cos they suck were saved fro Blabbermouth?

Yeah he does sound like Hetfield these days but Im over it.

The chorus of Anthem really should have been 'We're on fire, we wrote a single' but fair play to em at least theyre getting metal out there.

But he isnt playing in the style of Motorhead.

Ill remember that when I whip out my Malmsteen kicks, gold chains, cream Fender strat and neo-classical licks. So what?

Cos Daddys checkbook taught em to play right? Oh and Daddy bought them a record deal and then bought all those records himself?

You're absolutely correct on that. The checkbook can only get you so far and they have the technical ability. That being said, their song writing is questionable at best and pumped to the brim with horrible cliches. Its hard to command respect when you write material like that.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!

Trivium sells, true . . . so does Christina Aguilera. Trivium is as skilled as Dragonforce - LOL

I wish Devin Townsend would eat Heafey's face.

:loco: they abused him...
in the sexual sense...
...that is all

Well Im feeling quite F'ed in the A by it all. I mentioned in a previous thread that I work in Artist Relations for a nameless amplifier company. Trivium has been borrowing our gear for the last few UK and Australian tours but so far havent managed to sign a contract or provide any photos.

I said that at a show on their last UK tour I was going to come up and bring a contract and a camera as they had gear out on the tour. They instantly paniced and had to tell the truth. They were stringing us along and making us think they were going to sign up as endorsees becasue they didt want to have to rent gear while they worked out an endorsement deal with another company.

Basically they were playing us to avoid rental charges and has no intention of signing with us at all.

Hence we have F'ed in the A by Trivium.

Im not going to mention the names of any of the companies involved because thats just a bit to specific.

i see.
due to there pantera and metallica obsessions i think we can guess it'll be either m*** b***** or k**** they r trying to get.
U'd think that a big band on a big label like that wouldnt pull stunts like that to save themselves a few quid when they r no doubt getting paid thousands per gig plus the merch sales.

Well Im feeling quite F'ed in the A by it all. I mentioned in a previous thread that I work in Artist Relations for a nameless amplifier company. Trivium has been borrowing our gear for the last few UK and Australian tours but so far havent managed to sign a contract or provide any photos.

I said that at a show on their last UK tour I was going to come up and bring a contract and a camera as they had gear out on the tour. They instantly paniced and had to tell the truth. They were stringing us along and making us think they were going to sign up as endorsees becasue they didt want to have to rent gear while they worked out an endorsement deal with another company.

Basically they were playing us to avoid rental charges and has no intention of signing with us at all.

Hence we have F'ed in the A by Trivium.

Im not going to mention the names of any of the companies involved because thats just a bit to specific.
damn man
that fucking sucks
i think next time they try to borrow gear from anyone, hide explosives in the cabs, and set them to go off everytime maff heafy says the word 'fuck'