Worst album you ever bought thinking it was good

Yes, sentenced, of course, the sentenced of nowdays is a big fucking joke!! Have you guys listened to albums "Crimson" and "Cold white light?" They really suck, there`s nothing good with these albums, last time sentenced made decent album was at the time "Amok" was released!

Originally posted by SculptedCold
Couldn't agree more. I actually listened to it on mp3 for a while and thought i'd buy it for Enemy Within and to see if the rest of it would grow on me. Alas, it did not, and I don't even like the first track anymore. Definately the ugly duckling in my collection.

You fucking moron...Here you are bagging an awsome METAL album while your listening to one of the worst bands in history...Pearl Spam.I've let some other posts fly with their bagging of Wages Of Sin but a fucking Pearl Spam fan?I hate that fuck'n band and the majority of their dimwited fans.

Nile-Amongst The Catacombs Of The Nephren Ka(or whatever it's called)....I bought this album because alot of people were suggesting it knowing that I love Morbid Angel. In my opinion it doesn't come close to any of their albums, nor does it impress me in the least. I don't see what all of the fuss is about, to be quite honest. They were better live at Metalfest in 2000, but they still are the kings of overrated extreme metal(right alongside Cradle Of Filth) and there are alot better bands out there creating a helluva lot better music. This is just my opinion though, and I have heard ALOT worse than Nile!

Well, their new albums do. Burn My Eyes is still one of the best - if not the best - metal album ever made in the history of mankind or any other species located on this planet, possibly on the nearby stars and maybe, if we - the earthlings - are lucky, even in next say two to three galaxies.

Originally posted by union9
You fucking moron...Here you are bagging an awsome METAL album while your listening to one of the worst bands in history...Pearl Spam.I've let some other posts fly with their bagging of Wages Of Sin but a fucking Pearl Spam fan?I hate that fuck'n band and the majority of their dimwited fans.
Well, aren't you the lucky one?? :loco:

And one of the worst cds I bought was Bloodthorn: Under the reign of Terror...based on their previous releases, it wasn't even the same band!

I'll have to go with Alas - Absolute Purity. I waited for SO long for it and even talked to Eric Rutan about it. When it came out, I bought it and MAN was I pissed. The music is okay but the vocals are the same almost the whole way through. It bored me to tears.

Runners Up:
Spock's Beard - Snow
Enchant - Blink Of An Eye
Aurora - Devotion
Nightwish - Wishmaster
Hypocrisy - Catch 22
Bathory - Destroyer Of Worlds

Therion - hon drakon uhh... something... CRAP!!!
Left Hand Solution - Fevered ...just plain booooooring
Antichrisis - Perfume ...well, I didn't really expect it to be that good anyway...
The Scarr - something... It has one of the most ridiculous song lyrics ever, about a kid who is the son of satan and ends up playing in a goth band hehehe
Natalie Merchant - Ophelia's Dream ...someone compared my vox to her but they were VERY wrong, that was a big insult to me hehehe

Hehe yes
I think maybe it's because a Tibetian woman, Yungchen Lhamo sings on that album as well and maybe they thought it was ms.merchant singing those parts too. In that case I better understand the comparison hehe

Originally posted by monikaedv
Hehe yes
I think maybe it's because a Tibetian woman, Yungchen Lhamo sings on that album as well and maybe they thought it was ms.merchant singing those parts too. In that case I better understand the comparison hehe

absolutely...

i have seen yungchen lamo live and she has pretty good voice...

:)