2011 Arrival Times

Bottle if Mr. Beam for me from the booze run please.... Not a huge one...

Folks may or may not already know this, so in an effort to be helpful, here's the liquor store nearest to the Artmore! :kickass:

188460_10150129045717943_88398722942_6527594_61782_n.jpg

Mac's Beer and Wine - Midtown Liquor
21 Peachtree Place
Atlanta 30309
Phone: (404) 872-4897

http://www.macsbeerandwine​.com/

Store Hours
Mon: 10am-10pm
Tues: 10am-10pm
Weds: 10am-10pm
Thurs: 10am-11:45pm
Fri: 9am-11:45pm
Sat: 9am-11:45pm
Sun: Closed by State Law

Located at the corner of W. Peachtree and Peachtree Place. 1 block past 10th Street (going away from Artmore).. before you get to Marlow's. Map: http://www.macsbeerandwine​.com/index.php?pageVar=dir​ection

~Jen

Driving in from Florence, SC on Tuesday, attending a little shindig on Tuesday, and will be at the Artmore early afternoon Wed....SO looking forward to the extended roadtrip this year! :headbang:

I'll be arriving around 2:20pm on Wednesday. Will be weird to not be down there the whole week this year. Ah well, folks gotta work. ;) Will definitely need to find some sort of transportation to grocery and liquor stores though, and I'm not above bribery...

WOOOOOOOOOO YES THE TIME GETS CLOSER

i will be driving from houston tx , oh yes its far but hey its proggggggggg power i will be leaving wed and be ther thurs to rest and get ready for thurs nite show case any 1 at super 8 ? look for me , and yes friday i will have some kind of color SCRUBS come on up say hey ,

WOOOOOOOOOO YES THE TIME GETS CLOSER

i will be driving from houston tx , oh yes its far but hey its proggggggggg power i will be leaving wed and be ther thurs to rest and get ready for thurs nite show case any 1 at super 8 ? look for me , and yes friday i will have some kind of color SCRUBS come on up say hey ,

I may be in blue scrubs, depending upon how my a.m. goes. We can solve the health care system over a beer.

Will be landing around 1:30pm Wednesday, on Delta (not AirTran, which I've been flying ever since ProgPower moved to Atlanta).

My flight arrives around 1 pm Wed (Delta from Wichita). I will be staying at the Artmore. This will be my 2nd ProgPower and I'm looking forward to seeing the friends I met last year and meeting new ones this year!