2011 Arrival Times

Consider it on the list! I will assume that I am still cut off from pouring you your drinks tho. Been three years since you let me near them.....:devil:

He He... Yeah I still have emotional scars from drinking massive amounts of bourbon and Swedish style Long Island Ice Tea's with you and the boys from Sabaton....

Sadly, I will not be arriving this year, wish I could, but things just didn't work out this year, but I will be there next year come hell or high water.

:cry: :cry:

I'll be driving down for the Wed. night pre-party (after leaving work early) and heading back home to Auburn afterwards, then heading back down for good Thursday afternoon and taking the suite at the fArtmore, departing Sunday morning.

This year I might be in better shape if my knee isn't all messed up...plus we have a week between Dragon*Con and ProgPower to recover from the former. :heh:

Driving down on Thursday, hopefully arriving in my top floor suite at the Residence Inn around 3PM.
JayDub, I take it you're working the Thursday Night show? Not likely I'll see much of you again this year, damnit.

But I guess yer ol' girlfriend Yimmy will be there this year to keep me company.......... :D

I live here. For those arriving early, if you're up for a MARTA trek, small meet n' greet/cookout happening at my place. If everyone staying at my house is awake and ready to go for breakfast, I'm sure we'd be up for it. Otherwise, you're welcome to join us when we do at my house.

Driving down on Thursday, hopefully arriving in my top floor suite at the Residence Inn around 3PM.
JayDub, I take it you're working the Thursday Night show? Not likely I'll see much of you again this year, damnit.

But I guess yer ol' girlfriend Yimmy will be there this year to keep me company.......... :D

There's always AFTER the show... Fortunately or unfortunately, he will be making the 15 hour trip with me to SC for Freak Kitchen & Morglbl, so 15 hours in the same car, should be interesting... I can always pimp him out at the Iron Skillets along the way for gas money......:devil::lol:

Arriving some time Wednesday evening by car. At first Al and I weren't going to worry about when we arrived on Wednesday, but some folks in our car are attending the Evergrey show, so we'll be there in time for that.

Well barring anything unforeseen.... I arrive in ATL at about 1:30pm Wednesday via American Airlines.

Out of Dallas? We may be on the same flight.

I arrive at 2:25 PM Wednesday also via American Airlines, and so I'll be chasing you for part of the way there, my friend!

Wednesday about 2:30 PM from Dallas. Yes...the almighty ThXinc is returning for his 5th PP.

Just change your flight to mine. Get the party started an hour sooner!

As per the usual, Steve and I will arrive on Thursday afternoon, flying in from Richmond, VA and staying at the Artmore for the second year in a row.

Hope they don't eff up the reservation like they did last year. :bah::guh::err:

Challenge Accepted.

CHALLENGEACCEPTED.jpg

I figured you'd already be there and camped out for at least a day or two in order to secure that primo spot up front for the Evergrey acoustic show Wednesday night! :D

I'm hopeful that we'll have that covered with our other arrangements... But just in case, since you get in before me, why don't you head over and save us a spot in line? :)