disrespect towards metal

Happynegrojesus6zf.jpg

I probably disrespect the metal my friends listen to more than anyone else does. I'm definitely for disrespecting metal, most of it sucks anyway.

It's not like you're even "defending" metal against other people, you're mostly defending your ego.

Disrespect towards metal is part of the fun. I don't want people to like metal, I want it to get on their nerves and hate it like if satan was sticking his greasy red dick into their ears.

I think you have missed the whole point.

errr...WAAAARGH !!

she tried exorcising me before, it was rather funny

Ha. I'm a Christian myself, but I find that rather hilarious. Check this out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCODIhAXbQM

Regarding disrespect to metal, I mock Black Metal quite a bit myself, even though I'm a huge fan of the genre. The band photos are just hilarious, especially Immortal's. Is anyone familiar with the Top Ten Most Ridiculous Black Metal Pics that Ruthless Reviews did?

i love that, especially with abbath doing a photo shoot with his fly open, there was a youtube video of it and some dani filth worshiper (may they all die) was bitching and defending dani even though dani's balls havent dropped, i started talking shit and it was rather funny

Immortal may be unintentionally funny, but they make some damn good music which more than makes up for it.

Buddhism is how religions should be. Not one where people are constantly dishonest to one's own God, and only repent and pray to 'him/her' when they need it most. They don't even have the subject of God on their mind during everyday life, only for 1 hour on sundays, or if someone from their family is in the hospital.

Anyways you're right, buddhism is totally fine. Have you seen those monks who can control fire wih their minds/meditation? That's so metal man.

My words: Get The F**K Out Of My Car.
friend or no friend, should be no disrepect towards your music, especialy in your own car...:headbang: F**K that.

cheers :kickass: maiden1

Immortal may be unintentionally funny, but they make some damn good music which more than makes up for it.

Judging by some of their pics, I'd say they're intentional. I have the deluxe edition of Sons of Northern Darkness which comes with a DVD. It has a photo gallery in it, and in some pics the camera equipment is in the photo intentionally.:lol:

Buddhism is how religions should be. Not one where people are constantly dishonest to one's own God, and only repent and pray to 'him/her' when they need it most. They don't even have the subject of God on their mind during everyday life, only for 1 hour on sundays, or if someone from their family is in the hospital.

Anyways you're right, buddhism is totally fine. Have you seen those monks who can control fire wih their minds/meditation? That's so metal man.

It's also more like a philosophy, and they aren't very pushy. They just leave you alone.

Well... When my boss's heard the ringtone on my cellphone he was like O_O... and then said: "god, Alina, but you're a girl (OMG!), how do you listen to stuff like this?"...
The other day when I was driving in a taxi and my cellphone rang - the driver was about to jump out of the car.
When my friends have seen a picture of cemetery gates on my t-shirt they were like - "fucking hell, are you crazy?"

But to be honest, I can't get how some metalheads actually give a fuck about something like that. No, seriously.