Do you consider Zeppelin Metal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZZZzzz...

They suck. Catch up with the times.

Weak.

Thats not metal. Or good, for that matter.

Only some of the songs. What about hammer smashed face, beyond the cemetery and the two bonus tracks?

YOU FUCKING IDIOT THOSE BANDS AREN'T TAKEN FROM MY PERSONAL PREFERENCES THEY ARE SIMPLY EXAMPLES OF METAL BANDS THAT AREN'T FUCKING AGGRESSIVE AND GLOOMY AND SHIT YOU FUCKING MORON@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL ANY BETTER I FUCKING ABHOR SONATA ARCTICA AS WELL AS NEW NIGHTWISH. GOD DAMNIT YOU PISS ME OFF.

I like HIM :mad:

Their first two albums are good for when you just want to blast something "good-feeling" in your car and sing along to it. Plus HIM makes me think of high school....lots of sentiment.

I by no means take them seriously as a band or even like them other than the first two. I do consider GLSV666 to be Metal, whether anyone agrees or not------The others I would say are NOT Metal in the least.

YOU FUCKING IDIOT THOSE BANDS AREN'T TAKEN FROM MY PERSONAL PREFERENCES THEY ARE SIMPLY EXAMPLES OF METAL BANDS THAT AREN'T FUCKING AGGRESSIVE AND GLOOMY AND SHIT YOU FUCKING MORON@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL ANY BETTER I FUCKING ABHOR SONATA ARCTICA AS WELL AS NEW NIGHTWISH. GOD DAMNIT YOU PISS ME OFF.

Since when is cannibal corpse not agressive?

Since when is cannibal corpse not agressive?

If you weren't such an utter dipshit you might notice that I put Cannibal Corpse under where LifeSucks said "they sing about girls" because CC frequently sing about women-----dead/dying/tortured/zombie women but still women.

Please stop being a moron kthx.

If you weren't such an utter dipshit you might notice that I put Cannibal Corpse under where LifeSucks said "they sing about girls" because CC frequently sing about women-----dead/dying/tortured/zombie women but still women.

What do I know. You're the Artist. :rolleyes:

I find it oddly amusing that of all the metal bands that have lyrics about women, you pick Cannibal Corpse. :lol:

I find it oddly amusing that of all the metal bands that have lyrics about women, you pick Cannibal Corpse. :lol:

I picked several-------- CC one of them. Though I guess we're not even looking at my post are we? I picked whatever bands came into my mind first and that I could find decent sized pictures of.

I don't see the amusement.

Status
Not open for further replies.