Joe Cooker - The Weight 7/10
Raznotravie - Katorga 6/10
The Chills - Pink Frost 8/10
The Isley Brothers' - Work to Do 9/10
Kings of Nuthin - Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin' 7/10
Lonesome Wyatt and Rachel Brooke - Scars 6/10
Murder by Death - Shiola 6/10
Wishbone Ash - Throw Down the Sword 10/10
(I was going to submit this but decided against it. Good choice.)
Lord of the Rings Soundtrack - Flight to the Ford 8/10
Swans - Failure 6/10
Chelsea Wolfe - The Abyss 5/10
U2 - With or Without You 5/10
(Made me think of The Office, so +1 for also making me smile.)
Lake of Tears - Devil's Diner 6/10

I have nothing against you but your submission was simply inappropriate for this theme.
I have a couple of problems with you.

1. In the "Dreams & Nightmares" theme, you submitted a song by Radiohead that had nothing to do with dreams or nightmares and then claimed that Thom Yorke had said in an interview that it was in fact about a never ending nightmare. When I found and posted the exact quote you were referencing which showed that he said nothing about nightmares at all, you just ignored me. This particularly annoyed me as I had submitted a Radiohead song for that round that was actually about a dream.

2. This round, you chose the fairly ambiguous theme "Burden" with the only qualifier being that the song must deal with the concept of load. After much searching I decided to go with a song about being overweight, as it not only deals with burden in a literal sense, but it also references the mental burden of feeling helplessly fat. I knew the song I picked would probably not win and would likely annoy the shit out of some, but I went with it anyway because I was having trouble finding anything else and I was confident that it was on theme. You rejected my submission, telling me that you only want submissions that deal with heavy responsibilities or situations that one cannot handle. Why wasn't this mentioned in the original post? If you wanted something so specific, why did you chose something that is open to interpretation? Are you just making shit up as you go?

It seems to me that you care little about songs being on theme or not as long as they are songs you like.

Street Spirit lyrics itself are like a nightmare and I still find that song nightmare themed enough to make it to the playlist. The only time I fucked up with submitting a song was when I submitted Vlad, Son of the Dragon to the playlist as all my choices had been taken before. Still, my choice was accepted so it's rather dependent on the host what songs he lets in. I couldn't place your song along the others but I see you feel offended as hell.

imo the best course of action is to just let people submit whatever they want, unless they intentionally try trolling the game. If it's off-topic, enough people will severely downrate it.

This is what I do. There is one user who has asked me if songs meet the theme a few times, but I have never blocked anyone from submitting something.

Shorter reviews cuz I'm not feeling as inspired

Joe Cooker - The Weight (Mad Dogs and Englishmen) – 6/10 - Good, but overlong.

Raznotravie – Katorga – 7/10 - Hard to rate without the lyrics, but I can definitely imagine being some poor Slavic bastard toiling out in the country somewhere, very nice stuff.

The Chills - Pink Frost – 4/10 - Eh, feels like a second-rate Chameleons to me or something, it’s alright but a little too content in its struggle.

The Isley Brothers' - Work to Do – 10/10 - My anthem when I’m not shitposting on the internet.

Kings of Nuthin - Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin' – 3/10 - Feels like novelty music. Nope.

Lonesome Wyatt and Rachel Brooke – Scars – 6/10 - Pleasant.

Murder by Death – Shiola – 8/10 - A lot of the music has been kinda upbeat and relaxing for this theme, so bumping this up a point from it would otherwise be.

Wishbone Ash - Throw Down the Sword – 10/10 - Great pick, one of their best songs.

Lord of the Rings Soundtrack - Flight to the Ford – 2/10 - These movies were a fucking burden. I never managed to finish one of them without falling to sleep. I never sleep well if I'm feeling burdened.

Swans – Failure – 7/10 - Good.

Chelsea Wolfe - The Abyss – 6/10 - Decent creepy shit but a little too much.

U2 - With or Without You – 7/10 - Yeah it’s U2 whatever, this is still one of the better songs so far.

Lake of Tears - Devil's Diner – 2/10 - What in the fuck is this shit? I listened to Forever Autumn ages ago and am pretty sure it sounded nothing like this.

Joe Cooker - The Weight (Mad Dogs and Englishmen) - 7
this is cool

Raznotravie - Katorga - 5
this guy needs to drink vodka and cheer up

The Chills - Pink Frost - 7
quite nice

The Isley Brothers' - Work to Do - 3
slave music

Kings of Nuthin - Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin' - 2
smoke less cigarettes you redneck

Lonesome Wyatt and Rachel Brooke - Scars - 7
puts me to sleep... in a pleasant way