TESTAMENT

They supported, and were pretty solid - and apparently I look like their singer. Didn't have a camera, sadly, but both them and Unearth pointed it out by the merch tables.

Jeff

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE1dTJ_wQxs&feature=channel_page[/ame]

Eric says he used the DiMarzio Super Distortion in the new record. Matches what Andy said.

Andy, by which Testament drummer have you been most impressed thus far? Which drumstyle do you think has fit Testament the best?

I'd have to give my praise to the incredibly underrated performance of Johnny Tempesta. 'Low' being one of the best records of the 90s, and his complete fresh approach to FSSD and ofcourse the Live in London dvd. The man is a beast. I wish he recorded some more new material with them though, seeing as Eric always gave props to him.

For those who don't believe the hype, suck on this!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF1NEVek2bw&feature=related[/ame]

Does anyone know what inspired the inspiration was for the guitars on Eyes Of Wrath from 3:58 on? I mean the melody and rhythm sound so Bulgarian/Balkan that it can't be a coincidence:loco:

This is fast! Wouldn't have expected that. Guess they don't want to run into scheduling problems with Alex' TSO commitments again...

TESTAMENT have cancelled South America Tour to record NEW ALBUM!

Yeah, tell me about it, it was going to be the highlight of my boring-ass life for the year and now its not happening. They better make a kick ass album...

So, did anyone ever find out which cab was used for this? I know 5150 III head, dean guitars, one with EMGs & one with dimarzios...... never saw which cab? was it a marshall with t75s? recto cab? the EVH matching cab? just curious which cab and speakers got that guitar sound with the 5150 III head

I think the cab was the matching cab, I'm pretty sure I heard that somewhere, might be in the dvd not too sure.

But from experience, me and Ermz tried that head through maybe 3 other cabs, and it sounded so much worse, it's matching cab is so perfect for it!