TESTAMENT

It's still my all-time favourite Sneap mix and the record really serves a purpose as many of the originals (as great as they are) suffer from quite a lacklustre mix.

Mod-edit: hkollner, it's the third post of yours I had to delete from this thread.
This thread is about the album Andy mixed, please post your mixes in the RMM section.
Thanks

It will be interesting to hear Juan Urteaga's mixes alongside Andy's. That newer Machinehead record is pretty awesome in terms of material but the mix was a step down from both Colin and Andy's work with them imo. Still he must be doing something right to keep ending up with these bigger projects, and it will be better to hear his skills in these less than terrible circumstances. Still blown away by how dry this track sounds. Very cool but very different.

Pretty nice! I like how it sounds "warmer" than Formation of Damnation. It trips me out how huge the drums sound, but the guitars still manage to cut through. Vocals seem a little more forward than Formation as well. Can't wait to buy the full length!

Sounds really killer! Has a little bit of a "The Gathering" Vibe still my fave Testament record and one of the best Andy Sneap Productions IMO. I really like how Andy's recent mixes have a more analog vibe and warmth to them. Was this mixed at his place on his AWS or at Trident Studios?

^^ Sorry mate, but that is to close for comfort. I know it isnt exact but out of every other band I have listened to lately, that 90 sec reminded me of the last 2 Exodus albums straight off the bat. Listened to it again and its the closest thing I heard. Showed a few mates also, and the first words that came out of their mouth was "EXODUS". Far from it, I don't think so. :cool: