The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Damn, seriously? I've received literally hundreds of packages over the past decade (no homo), and this is the first time I've ever had an incident. It was an order from Hell's Headbangers. I always get their stuff fast despite using media mail, so I was getting suspicious. I checked the tracking information today and it claims that the package was delivered on the 30th at just before noon, but...I didn't get it, so, conclusion: theft.

that kind of shit really angers me.
thieves are scum

I've ordered so much shit off of the internet, and only had one problem.
Was delivered to the same number, but a different street. I walked over there and got it. Other than that, nothing.

Damn, seriously? I've received literally hundreds of packages over the past decade (no homo), and this is the first time I've ever had an incident. It was an order from Hell's Headbangers. I always get their stuff fast despite using media mail, so I was getting suspicious. I checked the tracking information today and it claims that the package was delivered on the 30th at just before noon, but...I didn't get it, so, conclusion: theft.

I think it's just bad luck man, i'd be kind of ok with it if I could download the albums and listen but just...nothing anymore, they are really cracking down on the megauploads/mediafires/rapidshares

I think it's just bad luck man, i'd be kind of ok with it if I could download the albums and listen but just...nothing anymore, they are really cracking down on the megauploads/mediafires/rapidshares

Yeah they are. Good luck finding anything that didn't *just* release.