The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yeah, if you believe in Judaism, but I'm atheist so I totally disregard all that. I say "half jewish" mainly because I'd get gifts for both Hanukkah and Christmas, even though I've only gone to church or synagogue events a dozen times or so.

Reactions: CiG
I've asked people if they were Jewish before. Usually something sparks it though (besides curly brown hair lol maybe like food choice or something) and I obviously don't mean anything bad by it at all just part of conversation and getting to know someone better.

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
I'm surprised people don't ask me if I'm a Jew more often, because I have the nose for it, work in finances, and constantly praise the IDF as modern Spartans.

Oh yeah... And I fucking am a blooded Hebrew on both sides of my family, both Ashkenazim and Sephardi. But everyone's Catholic or atheist.

Except my dad. He's a conspiracy theorist who thinks mankind is an alien experiment.

Getting ready to start the day, i got my stereo speakers back yesterday after blowing them up and having it cost me $950, all I can do is take it as a learning experience and open the bar ASAP.

It's my friends birthday n I just rushed through 77 pages article and other readings to write responses so I could get ready. Priorities. But also, when I'm in the mood i actually work really quick under pressure.