What do you do with your life?

Uh, oh, I can see that we are going to have problems, as I went to U of A. (Kidding, kidding…ASU actually has a music therapy masters program that I’ve been looking into. I figure that might be my “semi-retirement” career in 10-15 years or so.)

Every so often, I figure I'll wear a wildcats shirt to work.. just for fun.

i also play drums in a sci-fi punk band called DC Moon and his Atomic Supermen (myspace.com/dcmoonandhisatomicsupermen) may people ask me why i dont play drums in a metal band, i think it's because i respect metal too much. Punk Rock, if Sid and GG Allin could do it so can i.
We've played with GWAR and Godhead, Hallows Eve, Random Conflict and John Shirley at Dragon Con. hmm, what do we sound like...well, we look like ZZ TOP and sound like Ramoned playing Devo songs...with a bit of megadeth...
Confused?
yeah me to

Awwwe Dave, you guys are just outside the genre box, that's all! You defy classification! ;)

Also: You're insane. I'm working on only (hah! Only...) one Master's degree, and I'm ready to climb up to the belltower and start hurtling textbooks at people's heads.

I write embedded software for a big chip company, so I work a lot of hours. The little free time I have is usually devoted to motorcycles. Street bikes, dirt bikes, and lately, supermoto. And of course bike maintenance, which seems to eat up a lot of the riding time. I like to travel a lot as well, but the time isn't there for that usually.

Ultimately, still don't know yet. I don't think I'll be doing this in another 10 years. I might drop into a manager kind of thing, but know I wouldn't be happy doing that. Will probably be something I haven't come across yet. My own business of some type.

I'm running a 5K this weekend that's sponsored by the Greeneville Astros (Houston's farm team) and another 5K next weekend for a local high school here in Johnson City. Besides that, I'm very active in my local church, which is a United Methodist Church.

~Brian~

Hey Brian, I have family both in Gray and Johnson City. Rest of them are in Knoxville and Athens. Beautiful area. I always forget how green it is till I go back for a visit.

I own a mortgage company and a real estate brokerage. I've been in the money business since I was 18. other than that.....metal. Cars. Transformers collection. ATHF. And...my wife and dogs.

I'm a massage therapist and personal trainer. Most of my clients are in or just finishing up physical therapy, so my job is to keep them strong and (hopefully) pain-free. I recently just became my company's webmistress, too. My spare time is spent with the best hubby-to-be ever and pretending that I'm a jet-setting rock photographer. :)

~C

Education:
I've got a masters degree in Agricultural Science, but once I finished the university I totally left that behind.

Job:
During my years at the university I worked at a record store (metal only) and was involved in Scandinavia's then largest metal publication, Metalized Magazine (both as a journalist and "behind the scenes"). One day I figured I wanted to do something more with the music than what I was doing, so I started Intromental Management 11 years ago. Now I'm doing that full time (which basically means 12+ hours per day including weekends). Basically I take care of daily contact with the bands, booking of tours, record and publishing contracts etc. www.intromental.com.

I'm also working in the management at The Rock (metal nightclub in Copenhagen - www.the-rock.dk) and I am in charge of all the light- and sound-technicians there.

Oh, and I also create a ton of websites, do CD booklets and adverts for bands/labels and other people. www.intromental.com/design.

Hobbies?
Well, my job is my hobby so to speak. I love what I do and I'm lucky enough to never have 2 days that are alike. Besides that I hang out with my friends (most of them are those involved with Intromental) or I'm hanging out at The Rock.

c.

Education:

I'm also working in the management at The Rock (metal nightclub in Copenhagen - www.the-rock.dk) and I am in charge of all the light- and sound-technicians there.
c.

One night at the Rainbow Bar & Grill I saw this girl wearing this great Tshirt, found their site on myspace and wrote them about buying one. Caroline answered me and it was her at the Rainbow! She was coming back to CA and was so nice to bring one with her. :headbang: We never met but I love my Rock the Night shirt and someday hope to visit the club!!

One night at the Rainbow Bar & Grill I saw this girl wearing this great Tshirt, found their site on myspace and wrote them about buying one. Caroline answered me and it was her at the Rainbow! She was coming back to CA and was so nice to bring one with her. :headbang: We never met but I love my Rock the Night shirt and someday hope to visit the club!!

It's a cool club, really nice space. Reminds me a bit of the Masquerade in Atlanta, least the Hell space. Just watch the stairs when drinking, quite easy to fall down them. :D

Awwwe Dave, you guys are just outside the genre box, that's all! You defy classification! ;)

Also: You're insane. I'm working on only (hah! Only...) one Master's degree, and I'm ready to climb up to the belltower and start hurtling textbooks at people's heads.

i used to think the band was 5 years ahead of our time, but it turns out we are pushing 15 years ahead. haha. All of our lyrics are from old sci-fi B movies or zombie movies, Twilight Zone episodes. A friend of ours named John Shirley (screen writer for The Crow) has written us several songs. He's pretty twisted.

Thanks for the 'insane' remark. Basically the reason i stayed in Grad school so long was because of my Metal radio show. I had to be a student. Thankfully, they have changed that rule. Now, Alumni can do shows...yippie!

Work: backend web development (ColdFusion), database design and development. I leave the design to the graphics folks.

hobbies: music, martial arts, photography mostly nature and archetectural

just moved from the DC area to Raleigh, NC.

Work: Currently working for the Georgia Department of Education helping implement the new Social Studie's curriculum.

Hobbies: Music (duh), monster trucks, true crime novels, travel, wrestling (although that has been declining in recent years), my bands Brazen Angel and SLT

Other: Married, living in Peachtree City georgia w/ 3 crazy dogs.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ASTROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (we are having a rough year :erk:)

I used to run the 5K the Houston Astros sponsored in downtown Houston!

You'd be surprised at how nice the Greeneville facility is, especially for a minor league team. It's located on Tusculum College's Campus, which is a private school with lots of money being pumped into it. I guess that probably has something to do with it. That was my first time seeing it and I was very impressed.

~Brian~

Hey Brian, I have family both in Gray and Johnson City. Rest of them are in Knoxville and Athens. Beautiful area. I always forget how green it is till I go back for a visit.

Geeze...it isn't green right now! :erk: My yard looks like a desert, because we've had very, very little rain this summer. It is a beautiful area though, so I agree. I've always said that Eastern North Carolina and Northeast Tennessee are two of the most beautiful places in the south.

I actually live in Gray. The next time you're over this way give me a shout.

~Brian~