What do you do with your life?

One night at the Rainbow Bar & Grill I saw this girl wearing this great Tshirt, found their site on myspace and wrote them about buying one. Caroline answered me and it was her at the Rainbow! She was coming back to CA and was so nice to bring one with her. :headbang: We never met but I love my Rock the Night shirt and someday hope to visit the club!!

Hehe ... Caroline is a sweet girl.

You could come over for ProgPower Scandinavia? ;-)

Here's a little 10 minute clip from The Rock ... probably not a clip to view at work, since there's strippers in it, hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU53WVFB3Fc

Cheers,
Claus

You forgot to mention that you're also a full-time sexy beast. :)

~C

Education:
I've got a masters degree in Agricultural Science, but once I finished the university I totally left that behind.

Job:
During my years at the university I worked at a record store (metal only) and was involved in Scandinavia's then largest metal publication, Metalized Magazine (both as a journalist and "behind the scenes"). One day I figured I wanted to do something more with the music than what I was doing, so I started Intromental Management 11 years ago. Now I'm doing that full time (which basically means 12+ hours per day including weekends). Basically I take care of daily contact with the bands, booking of tours, record and publishing contracts etc. www.intromental.com.

I'm also working in the management at The Rock (metal nightclub in Copenhagen - www.the-rock.dk) and I am in charge of all the light- and sound-technicians there.

Oh, and I also create a ton of websites, do CD booklets and adverts for bands/labels and other people. www.intromental.com/design.

Hobbies?
Well, my job is my hobby so to speak. I love what I do and I'm lucky enough to never have 2 days that are alike. Besides that I hang out with my friends (most of them are those involved with Intromental) or I'm hanging out at The Rock.

c.

Oh, come on. You know you were thinking the exact same thing. With whipped cream on top.

Yup - with whipped cream on top I'm unbeatable. I am probably (naah strike "probably") the most sexy muthaf***** in Copenhagen, and there's enough of me to go around.

c.

Now listening: some pop-rock band in the background down at The Rock
Now drinking: coke light

I sell John Deere Construction Equipment (not fucking lawn mowers, not fucking farm equipment, but big earth-moving shit) in the South Texas oilfields.

Aside from that, I have a lovely rocker wife, no kids, and two pets. We live in a very non-metal market (Corpus Christi), but the coast is home and it allows a good living so we are fortunate to be able to travel often for metal shows.

Aside from attempting to maintain some kind of metal lifestyle, I golf, fish, and cook, which (in addition to my laundry skills) makes me a great housewife...and popular with the neighbors.

Rock on!

I just recently earned my B.S. in Computer Science at the University of Georgia. Currently, I'm looking for work as a software developer (or anything related) - not much luck, though. I'm about to start work at GameStop to pass the time and make a little money while I'm not playing my guitar, and I'm also soon to be the lead guitarist of an 80's cover bar-band should that get off the ground. Aside from all that, I spend the rest of my time mediating close friends' drama, trying to quit World of Warcraft, and taking trips to Hoogey Boogey Land :loco:

First & foremost I'm a Mommy to my little dude and wife to my big dude. :) Professionally I work as a Multimedia Designer (print, web, interactive, etc.) and Composer for various video projects. Also do a bit of vocal work here and there. ;)

With all these hi-tech folks on the thread, suddenly my life seems even more dull than usual. I've been at it 20+ years selling music online and at record and cd collector shows, some of which I'm also the promoter. Way too much work for an old geezer, but since the groupies never materialized in this line of work like I thought they would....

Outside of working I've enjoyed playing guitar, doing vocals and songwriting for over 40 years... escaping to the north GA mountains with ladyfriends for a few days now and then... geneology is interesting to me also... photography too... trying to make this not sound like a singles ad on cupid.com :loco:

MMM...I'm actually "studying",and i think of getting a programming job at the end of this year,or last year's second half,depending on how confident i'm at the moment.I'm doing an english course (english is a foreing languaje to me) and i expect to take the CAE examinations as soon as i can.When i'm done with that i want to learn how to play guitar and resume my kung fu classes wich i abandoned long ago (tough i'm still training,but it's not the same).

And,that's all i think.

Damn this is an old topic, and so a lot of things have changed in life, I am now fully retired from Corporate America and now working for LANCE KING at NIGHTMARE RECORDS, I am Director of Marketing and Promotions, I LOVE IT. Thanks to Lance for this.

Work - Have been doing mechanical drafting for the last 7 years (cad monkey? perhaps). Basically designing and manufacturing ventilation systems for large commercial applications. I also have a teaching degree in behavior disorders and learning disabilities, and worked as a SED (severely emotionally disturbed) teacher for 5 years.

Fun - Except for music which my life has revolved around for some 25 years, I am really into swimming. Not swimming myself but as my 10 year old daughter has shown great talent in the sport, I now am a swimming official. Also love everything that has to do with nature and the outdoors. Traveling a lot, and of course metal / prog live shows.

Family - 2 daughters (8 & 10), and lovely wife of 18 years who lets me pursue my (perhaps) obsessive metal collecting.