Albums you still can't get into

On the topic of Behemoth, I never could really enjoy Thelema.6 and Zos Kia Cultus as much as their earliest black metal and latest death metal releases. It was like puberty for them.

Those two are the only remaining albums from them I don't have. It should be interesting to see how they transition from Satanica to Demigod. I remember times when I could have bought Thelema.6 but didn't because of all the anti-Christian song titles. That, presently, is no longer a hindrance to me.

well there is alot of stuff that I can't get into, but specifically anything by Burzum, and any of the more recent Mayhem works

I can't get into Ministry or Meshuggah. I really don't like overtly repetitive elements like that.
I can't get into Meshuggah because I find them to be overly monotonous and boring. It's fun to listen to one isolated song of their for a change, but more than that is too much. It sounds like they are just chugging out in complex rhythms on three power chords in most of their songs. All their songs sound the same to me for this reason.

Those two are the only remaining albums from them I don't have. It should be interesting to see how they transition from Satanica to Demigod. I remember times when I could have bought Thelema.6 but didn't because of all the anti-Christian song titles. That, presently, is no longer a hindrance to me.

HAIL SATAN!!!

you diss technical metal again , and i WILL come to Ohio and fuck you up.

Oppressor rules!!! m/

maybe I was being too broad, what I meant by that is newfangled instrument masturbation crap like Necrophagist and Cephalic Carnage.

Necrophagist is great. Sometimes it's better to listen to stuff that's well thought out & heavy in a technical sense instead of stuff that's just flat out hectic with no direction or chop full of power chords & blast beats. It's become cool to hate them & I have found out absolutely no reason why. They're not a sellout band, but he did work to get his band some popularity in the genre. More people know who Black Sabbath are than Necro, yet nobody hates Black Sabbath. Maybe people hate bands with shreddy guitar solos?

I can figure out why people shit talk on a lot of bands like Children of Bodom, but I can't for the life of me figure out why people hate Necrophagist so much.