EXODUS

garys_place.jpg

Garys fav hang out

More pics in gallery at http://www.andysneap.com

LOL

That's because everyone there listens to Manowar.

No AC in Cali = suck. Looks like one of those fun memories that weren't all that fun when it was happening. Looking forward to the record!

Does that particular RME piece have a clock?

that selection of gear is uncannily like the set up ive been using to do my bands album.

mac book - check.
002 -check
api 3124 - check.
now darn it why dont MY recordings sound that good! lol maybe i need me one of those rme's!

hey andy, or anyone else who uses 3124's for that matter... do you find you have to pad the input on the 3124 when you use the mic input on just about any source? with the exception of maybe ribbons and sm7s?

ahh...we have the Trident that Appetite For Destruction was mixed on where I work, I LOVE that thing!

*cough* Tempo sound preferred to Shovel sound *cough*
:heh:

I have to disagree. TOTD sounds great - but it's a little bit closer to THE metal-sound everybody's trying to reach. SHKM sounds more unique and still kicks some big ass!!! (I think we can use some more distinctiveness in todays metal-productions - Andy is the man to set the examples! :worship: )
But however, it'll sound cool as long as Mr Holt's wrist will be on it - can't wait till it comes out!!! :headbang:

Teach us another lesson!
Henning