EXODUS

Their sound is the best its been in years. One of the only things that I have to say bad about the album is the re-hash of a solo from Heads they Win (Tails you Lose) on Funeral Hymn about 5:54 into the song. I also miss the catchy solos Rick Hunolt would add to the mix. All in all this album is one of the stronger recordings Exodus has made in a while. Gary Holt is still a god. Great Album. :kickass:

**any chance we could get the settings on the XXX Andy?***

stop that el34/6L6 thing please, we had that before ;)

I just got my Copy yesterday (damn, I paid 18€!!) it's the limited edition though (although I don't know what makes it "limited", the hidden track perhaps?).

killer album!
great sound great songs!

I'm also curious if that's all Triple XXX's being used on the record... wouldn't mind knowing what guitars/pickups were used for tracking as well

guitars were Gary's Bernie Rico Jr. guitars...I saw pictures of him using his scalloped flying v, he may have used others.

Were the amps exclusively Triple XXX's throughout the record? Damn impressive if so. Of course, Andy's magic helps immensely I know, but still impressive for that amp based on what remember about it anyway.

Question for Andy or anyone else that knows!

What amps were they using on the Another Lesson in Violence Live album?

XXX?
5150?
Modded Marshall?

Maybe they were re-amped after the gig through something else for the CD...