EXODUS

As I write this, I’m hearing for the first time Riot Act, from the new Exodus album “The Atrocity Exhibition Exhibit A” (from http://www.myspace.com/exodus)

I have to say that the song is fkn great, it has that bonded by blood vibe I was hoping for.

Andy… any comments on the approach you decided to take on this album? It’s way different than Shovel and the guitars have that brighter tone like This Godless Endeavour. What amps did end up in the album finally?

Great work by the way

As I write this, I’m hearing for the first time Riot Act, from the new Exodus album “The Atrocity Exhibition Exhibit A” (from http://www.myspace.com/exodus)

I have to say that the song is fkn great, it has that bonded by blood vibe I was hoping for.

Andy… any comments on the approach you decided to take on this album? It’s way different than Shovel and the guitars have that brighter tone like This Godless Endeavour. What amps did end up in the album finally?

Great work by the way

+1 Guitars are really cool, cutting edge, fucking Gary Holt is a powerful Jedi, he's using new Jedi mind tricks on this one, don't fuck with him, even Darth Sidious is staying away.

I'm wondering about the vox on Tempo. How much of a role did Andy play in "prodding" Steve to sing more harsh and aggressive than usual, if at all? As I listened today, he really stepped it up for that album. I had always kinda of considered him an OK vocalist, and very fitting for Exodus, but not one of my favorite thrash vocalists. I'm curious as to his departure from his older style of singing into the realm of harder-edged (and thicker sounding) vocals. Perhaps it was something he took upon himself? Were his vocals doubled or had any effects placed on them? (doesn't really sound so to me)

Great job on Children of a Worthless God, I seriously think it sounds even better than Tempo of the Damned and This Godless Endeavour, plus the song is fucking amazing!

Just got Children of a Worthless God on the Oct edition of Terrorizer, and fuck me, it sounds awesome! Gary Holt is indeed very very powerful on this album. What amp(s) did you end up using Andy?

andy, just wondering what u think of the new exo album, in relation to previous? or is that givin away the secret..........................:saint:

the new album is streaming on MySpace, but OF COURSE MySpace is taking a shit, and I can't get past the intro song, which sounds incredible.

Well Gary said his Triple XXX has EL34's on his instructional DVD, so I would assume the tone on this albums is with EL34's.

so i suppose that shovel head was 6l6 and this one is el34?

i couldn't find this dvd anywhere
is there a downloadable rip?

i tried to order the new album and a camo shirt today but the stores never ship to my country :mad:

and what about the shovel headed? 6l6 or el34?
it sounds a bit punchier, but the new one sounds crunchier

i tried to order the new album and a camo shirt today but the stores never ship to my country :mad:

and what about the shovel headed? 6l6 or el34?
it sounds a bit punchier, but the new one sounds crunchier

I don't see why they wouldn't ship to Brazil, just choose Rest Of The World on the Exodus Store when you checkout, and things should be fine. I'm currently wanting to order the Bloodpack version of the new album, but I'm a little weary of using a bank transfer, it's the only way I could pay, because I don't have a credit card.

And again, Shovel Headed could be 6L6's, but I'm not sure, maybe Andy will chip in on this and confirm it all for us.

I don't see why they wouldn't ship to Brazil, just choose Rest Of The World on the Exodus Store when you checkout, and things should be fine. I'm currently wanting to order the Bloodpack version of the new album, but I'm a little weary of using a bank transfer, it's the only way I could pay, because I don't have a credit card.

And again, Shovel Headed could be 6L6's, but I'm not sure, maybe Andy will chip in on this and confirm it all for us.

their site says that the camo shirt +cd is only available on cmdistro website and this store only ships to US and canada
:mad: