Anathema - Empty
Modest Mouse - Doin' the Cockroach
Brainbombs - Die You Fuck
Richard Cheese - People Equals Shit
Brotha Lynch Hung feat. Tech N9ne and Hopsin - Stabbed
Those Poor Bastards - Chemical Church
Star Wars: The Imperial March
The Grey Wolves - Pure Hatred

I'd want someone to prepare the playlist once again. Thanks.

Queen - Death on Two Legs – 9/10

Always loved this song but somehow I never paid much attention to the lyrics. Like, Queen never would have even come to mind for a pick in this playlist, but this is definitely a great pick.

Shellac - Prayer to God – 8/10

Haven’t heard this Shellac album. At first I thought it was going to be kind of whiny and lame but it was so over-the-top angsty that it went back to being good.

Puddle of Mud - She Fucking Hates Me – 6/10

I’m expecting this to get down-rated to hell, but even though I don’t believe I’ve heard this particular song from them, I still getting nostalgic whiny fuccboi feels regardless.

Final Fantasy IX - Kuja's Theme – 7/10

I was holding out for a less emotional theme to come up before submitting a video game soundtrack pick, so congrats whoever decided to open that door early. I’ve never played FFIX, but this sounds kinda more “mysterious” and evil than hateful, the kind of song that plays while the bad guy is still unknown and represented as a silhouette and planning something world-destroying from a boardroom or palace or whatever. Maliciousness can overlap with hatefulness, but I guess I get a little more of a cruel vibe than a hateful one. Liked it anyways, I’m sure in context it would be a great pick.

Dicks - Hate The Police – 7/10

Not too much to say, great raw shit with lots of emotion. Lyrics almost read more like self-loathing than an actual hate-the-police song, which was a nice surprise.

GG Allin - You Hate Me and I Hate You – 6/10

Another “Huh I guess I never heard him after all” moment because I didn’t know GG Allin sounds like a woman. Obviously fits the theme well, not quite my thing though.

The Birthday Party - Sonny's Burning – 10/10

Something about this song, just feels so full of frustration and anger bubbling over, FLAME ON, FLAME ON, I love most of what the Birthday Party did but this one is especially a lose-my-shit highlight for me.

Anathema – Empty – 6/10

Solid, I was pessimistic about this one but it came out right, the goth-y elements didn’t overpower the song.

Modest Mouse - Doin' the Cockroach – 8/10

This is a band I always had the wrong impression of due to their reputation on non-music forums, but it’s reminding me that I need to get around to listening to this album in full. Great tension/build-up.

Brainbombs - Die You Fuck – 9/10

This is EXACTLY my thing. Love how lurchy the riffing is here, and the desperate mumbling madman comes closer to my preferred form of hate in music.

Richard Cheese - People Equals Shit – 6/10

lol. Not bad for a novelty track.

Brotha Lynch Hung feat. Tech N9ne and Hopsin – Stabbed – 8/10

As the YouTube commenters are saying, straight fire fam . One of the first hip hop dudes that metal people like me tend to get introduced to simply because of his gory lyrics, I had heard bits and thought it was decent enough, but that was always enough for me. Maybe I need to re-evaluate him, because this was pretty damn intense way beyond just being a neat gimmick, the production was amazing too.

Those Poor Bastards - Chemical Church – 5/10

A little obnoxious and maybe too preachy/smarmy to really convince me.

Star Wars: The Imperial March – 1/10

Nope. Even as a kid I didn’t like it, and I have another autistic brother that listens to 14 year old girls perform it on Casio keyboards on YouTube and he can play it for hours straight so yeah not happening. Darth Vader sucks anyways.

The Grey Wolves - Pure Hatred – 7/10

Don’t know what is being said if I’m even supposed to know. I can hear the hatred and on first impression this seems like the kind of noise music that would actually be something I could enjoy listening to, but I’ll withhold praise for now. Sounds a little bit like a preacher giving in a sermon while in the middle of being possessed or something, which could be incredibly hateful I suppose. Eh on second listen I’ll bump this to a 7 anyways, cool shit.

The Queen song was actually one of the first things I thought of when I saw the theme. It was also my first pick, but someone beat me to it.

Queen - Death on Two Legs
10/10

Shellac - Prayer to God
9/10

Puddle of Mudd - She Fucking Hates Me
Grunge meets pop-punk. Bleh.
2/10

Nobuo Uematsu - Kuja's Theme
I love Nobuo but I'm not really feeling the hate in this one. Shoulda gone with Sephiroth's Theme.
6/10

Dicks - Hate the Police
Has all the vitriol of every other punk song on this mixtape added together. One of the best songs ever.
10/10

GG Allin - You Hate Me And I Hate You
GG Allin is a "you had to be there"-kind of thing, I guess.
5/10

The Birthday Party - Sonny's Burning
This is ridiculous.
2/10

Anathema - Empty
Didn't hate this like I thought I would. Singer sounds pretty impassioned, although the song comes across as more angsty than hateful.
5/10

Modest Mouse - Doin' the Cockroach
A favorite of mine. I fucking love the guitarwork in this song.
10/10

Brainbombs - Die You Fuck
This is fucking brain damaged.
9/10

Richard Cheese - People Equals Shit
I have a low tolerance for novelty music.
3/10

Brotha Lynch Hung - Stabbed
3/10

Those Poor Bastards - Chemical Church
1/10

John Williams - The Imperial March
Brilliant pick. I'm jealous that I didn't come up with this. Even taken out of context, I can really feel the hate.
10/10

The Grey Wolves - Pure Hatred
7/10

Nobuo Uematsu - Kuja's Theme
I love Nobuo but I'm not really feeling the hate in this one. Shoulda gone with Sephiroth's Theme.
6/10

I remember watching my friend play Final Fantasy 7 but not really paying attention. He got to the cutscene where it shows Sephiroth burning down Nibelheim and I asked him: "Why is this weird granny being hateful and burning these houses down?" Haha, don't ask me why I thought he was an old woman, I probably just saw a mass of long grey hair.

I played it myself not long after (sometime in late 97/early 98) and I worship it now. Fuck the haters, it's still one of the best games ever imo.

yeah that's my exact feeling also. i'm assuming it'll be inferior like these things always fucking are, but i'll get it and probably enjoy it anyway. first disc of that game was one of my favourite gaming experiences ever.

Reactions: CiG
I have a general dislike of remakes, I rarely see the point in them. Especially those where it's like the exact same game with updated graphics. Graphics are of least importance to me, unless they are negatively impacting on the art style. Apparently it's going to be more than just a graphical update though, which runs the risk of just ruining it. I mean they've been riding the tails of that game for years and years now, making shitty, vaguely related spin offs. They should just leave it alone.