Non-metal Themed Mixtape Game

I really was hoping to not win this round, but I'll give it my best at picking a good theme.

Let's go with FAMILY as the new theme. The colors are just to make it pop. It doesn't have to be gay.

P.S. Click on the theme title to hear a song that is banned from being submitted during the round because creativity is the key to success.

Last edited:
I actually thought of a few songs early on, but I'd like to see if I can find something from an artist that hasn't been submitted before.

The only difficulty for me was to decide which of the several songs coming to my mind to choose. Some were more obvious than others. I could post a list with suggestions, but that's probably against the rules and would also spoil the fun.

That's not so bad really, don't you have those tunes that you can't decide between a 7 or 8? it's fucking normal
i'm trying @Omni, l keep just coming up with instrumentals tho. Or Stevie Wonder (which l love, just a tad too predictable)

Reactions: Omni
Family

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8Be6DCTkO4q9OKtKRfNgfVAspF0qsnbi

Hole - Good Sister-Bad Sister
Garmarna - Vengeance
The Cranberries - Ode to My Family
Golden - Ma Petite est Mariée
Gustav Mahler - Kindertotenlieder 3 - Wenn dein Mütterlein
Jerry Goodman & Jan Hammer - Country and Eastern Music
Sol Invictus - Sawney Bean
Tom Waits - Cemetery Polka
The Shaggs - Who Are Parents?

I managed to get a decent amount of songs. Rate it!

Reactions: Sirjack
There's tons of video uploads of the song on YouTube. I'm confident that you'll find one that is available in your region if you just do a search.