Non-metal Themed Mixtape Game

And the winner is: @Sirjack
Your pick change earned you the privilege of playing cat corraller this next round. Congrats!

Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit: 50 @Sirjack

Luv Machine - Witch's Wand: 46.5 @Satanstoenail
Depeche Mode - Sweetest Perfection: 44 @Omni
Drunks with Guns - Drug Problem: 40 @Manic Ferocity
Mad River - High All the Time: 39 @Vegard Pompey
Neil Young - The Needle and the Damage Done: 35 @dwellerINTHEdark
The Sisters of Mercy - Amphetamine Logic: 35 @arg
Hank III - Pills I Took: 20 @mutantllama

Reactions: Sirjack
Still think you should have went with my first choice

but anyway...let's go with GIRLS and everything about them
that means for you retards, girl sex girl jobs girl relationships girl power girl whores girl fantasies girl dominance girl slave...whatever..as long as its about girls.
l will also include a song in this round but will not vote. i think l can do that?
or l can vote?

l will also include a song in this round but will not vote. i think l can do that?
or l can vote?

I don't think any of the previous hosts have done either of those before, but I also am unsure if there is a rule specifically against it.

Considering the dearth of both picks and votes the last few rounds, I'm inclined to throw my support behind that idea. @Omni @Satanstoenail What do you guys think?

Reactions: Omni
I don't think any of the previous hosts have done either of those before, but I also am unsure if there is a rule specifically against it.

Considering the dearth of both picks and votes the last few rounds, I'm inclined to throw my support behind that idea. @Omni @Satanstoenail What do you guys think?

Hosts have included their own picks in the past, but they should not be able to vote on their own round. That spells conflict of interest.

Reactions: Omni
You can definitely add a song to the list when you host, but you can't rate the playlist due to the obvious conflict and advantages that it presents. If your song winds up with the highest rating, the song that comes in second place is the one that wins the round.

yeah l knew that tbh but the rate of subs being quite puny - hell, why not. i've no argument tho. l don't even have a song lined up.
And, it's a pretty pathetic theme. Blame the drugs and booze.
But come on people, more tunes please.

Reactions: viewerfromnihil
Michael Jackson - Dirty Diana
Not a fan of his dramatic schlock rock crap at all. Michael did so much better. 3/10

Elliot Smith - Say Yes

This is nice, I like Elliot Smith but have never really been able to fully get into his stuff for some reason. This starts out a bit too sweet but I dug it in the end. 8/10

Coven - Wicked Woman

Pretty cool, this is the second time they’ve been in this game I think. Like Jefferson Airplane took the evil acid. 7.5/10

The Dudley Moore Trio - Song For Suzy
Dudley Moore was a hell of a musician. This is great. 9/10

Tori Amos - Blood Roses

This is ok but I'm not a huge fan, she's too melodramatic or trying too hard or something. 5/10

Pink Guy - She's So Nice
This is obvs dumb but I enjoyed it. The chorus is lovely. 7/10

Yapoos ロリータ108号

This was super annoying 2/10

Swans - I Remember Who You Are
Nice haunting way to finish. 7/10