Dokuro-chan Opening - 9
kimochi

Die Form - The Hidden Cage - 8
pretty hot once you get past the intro

The Devil's Blood - I'll Be Your Ghost - 7
nice

Wishbone Ash - Queen of Torture - 6
ok

Well, since a couple non-participants were kind enough to offer ratings, I don't think I need to wait for the stragglers. The winner is @Sirjack!

Wishbone Ash - Queen of Torture 7.63 @Sirjack
Leonard Cohen - Master Song 7.44 @no country for old wainds ex aequo The Crystals - He Hit Me (And It Felt Like A Kiss) 7.44 @Satanstoenail
The Devil's Blood - I'll Be Your Ghost 6.38 @Mort Divine
Die Form - The Hidden Cage 5.88 (I don't know where this song came from; it must've found it's way into the playlist somehow)
Ghostlight Orchestra - Just 5.69 @Funerary_Doom
Frenic - Punish Me 5.63 @arg
Dokuro-chan - Opening Theme 5.25 @HamburgerBoy
Tom Lehrer - The Masochism Tango 4.88 @CASSETTEISGOD
Sopor Aeternus - Powder 3.00 @dwellerINTHEdark

Dokuro-chan Opening[/B]
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan tells the story of 13-year-old junior high schooler Sakura Kusakabe, who twenty years in the future develops a technology that causes all women to stop physically aging after they reach twelve years old in an attempt to create a "Pedophile's World". please tell me he's the bad guy.

maybe i'd like this show as i've heard it compared to FLCL. don't give a shit about the theme though, maybe i'd bump it a little if the youtube wasn't so quiet. 3/10

I had completely forgotten about that aspect of the plot tbh, it's kind of secondary to her just killing and reviving him (the future pedo) a thousand times. It's not really that much like FLCL (which I wasn't a fan of anyways), it's pretty trashy and embarrassing and the kind of stuff that corrupts minds.

i've never had surstromming but i'm willing to try it. i like some pungent things. is it similar to anchovies? i like anchovies.

if surstromming smells/tastes like butthole i'll lap it right up