Alan Jackson - 9
Queens of the Stone Age - 7
John Pizzarelli - 5
Shonen Knife - 3
John Grant - 8
Detroit Grand Pubahs - 1
Fat Les - 2

ZZ Top - TV Dinners
more offbeat and absurd than your typical sleazy hard rock song, but probably not enough so. actually it sounds like weird al parodying zz top lol 6/10

Veggie Tales Silly Song - His Cheeseburger
10/10 when you're 10 years old. 2/10

Sweeney Todd - God, That's Good

can't connect to this at all out of context. 4/10

Alan Jackson - Meat & Potato Man

i like that the 'football' reference is accompanied by a soccer picture. wow, who'd have guessed this guy was european? 5/10

Queens Of The Stone Age - Leg Of Lamb

wonky. vaguely surprised pompey rated it so low as there's a bit of modest mouse to the guitars, specifically in the connective bits between the verses. i enjoy them in general, the 'no one knows' song/video left an indelible impression during my days of watching kerrang TV. 7/10

John Pizzarelli - Coffee, Black 3/10

Shonen Knife - I Wanna Eat Chocobars

reminds me of beat happening and the keggs and the velvets and various other bands i love, which automatically makes it the best thing here. fragile, brittle sound that could shatter at any moment. 8/10

John Grant - Marz
i don't find this that hipstery really - i mean it initially sounds like it'll be a bon iver style folkwank but immediately improves. it's like a more muted, haunting david bowie or less smarmily satirical WALL-era floyd or something. i like the atmosphere although i find it a bit melodically unadventurous. edit: oh i just noticed it's featuring midlake, that makes sense as i p much feel the same way about them. the video is super weird, no fucking way in hell was that shot this decade wtf. i think this was on the soundtrack for 'weekend' which is a good GAY ROMANCE from a few years back, check it out guys, it'll make you cry and wear rainbow bracelets! 7/10

Detroit Grand Pubahs - Sandwiches
actually creepy enough to not be completely terrible, even though it's fucking terrible. 4/10

Fat Les - Vindaloo
i admire this level of commitment to something so utterly retarded. no, i don't mean the england team. also the guy leading the march is genuinely menacing for some reason. 4/10

this is one instance when i'm NOT sorry for the lack of effort.

I didn't dislike the Queens of the Stone Age song, I rated it low for not being thematic mostly. I actually had two of their albums as a kid for some reason - "No One Knows" left an impression on me too.

ZZ Top - TV Dinners
6.5/10

Veggie Tales Silly Song - His Cheeseburger
4/10

Sweeney Todd - God, That's Good
8/10
You don't have to like musicals to like this musical.

Alan Jackson - Meat & Potato Man
3/10
He lost me right off the bat with "I like my steak well done." Fuck that shit. Probably puts ketchup on it too.

Queens Of The Stone Age - Leg Of Lamb
4/10
Not about food.

John Pizzarelli - Coffee, Black
1/10
The game master specifically said FOOD ONLY, and not BEVERAGES. Furthermore, this sucks balls.

Shonen Knife - I Wanna Eat Chocobars
7.5/10

John Grant - Marz
8.5/10
Melancholy

Detroit Grand Pubahs - Sandwiches
7/10
You can be the bun, and I can be the burger, girl.

Fat Les - Vindaloo
6/10
Well, it's catchy.

ZZ Top - TV Dinners – lol, 5/10
Veggie Tales Silly Song - His Cheeseburger – this song is very personal to me, 10/10
Sweeney Todd - God, That's Good – I don’t like musicals, but this was alright I guess, 5/10
Alan Jackson - Meat & Potato Man – eh, 4/10
Queens Of The Stone Age - Leg Of Lamb – obnoxious and seems off topic, actually, painful to listen to, I fucking hate this riff, I’m getting shitty Tool-y vibes as well, Kyuss fell so far, 0/10
John Pizzarelli - Coffee, Black – this was nice, although yeah coffee isn’t food, 3/10
Shonen Knife - I Wanna Eat Chocobars – this was great, need to check them out, 8/10
John Grant – Marz – this was alright I guess, had an initial negative reaction but got used to it, 5/10
Detroit Grand Pubahs – Sandwiches – I ever so vaguely remember this song, like this was a minor meme thing at one point like over a decade ago wasn’t it? This is pretty neat actually, 7/10
Fat Les – Vindaloo – what the fuck is this, neo-oi or something, pretty shit, 2/10

The votes are in...
Cheers for the tunes people, some cool new discoveries for me and some i'd rather forget...
Congratulations @Vegard Pompey !!...l told him he had the winner!

ZZ Top - @Elric of Melniboné - 64.5
Veggie Tales Silly Song - @HamburgerBoy - 29
Sweeney Todd - @Serjeant Grumbles - 57
Alan Jackson - @arg - 45.5
Queens of the Stone Age - @dwellerINTHEdark - 52
John Pizzarelli - @Baroque 42
Shonen Knife - @CASSETTEISGOD - 63
John Grant - @Vegard Pompey - 66.5
Detroit Grand Pubahs - @Satanstoenail - 46.5
Fat Les - @no country for old wainds - 48

Now i've got my head around it, l wanna win more of these...this is an ace game...lets keep them going