The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

depending on when it was you might still have seen me if you ever went in the nearby sainsbury's convenience lol. although i think i'd remember a polite nerd in a sacramentum shirt

I'm enjoying some nice Sunday, I don't have a hangover so I'm listening to Baltimore's Revelation, having a blackas fuck coffee and reading EU regulations on fertilizers. Later my gf will make chicken paprikash and there's some oude gueuze waiting for me in the fridge.

Oh yeah and the election went the wrong way as expected. 51.3% of our nation don't think with their brains. I don't even feel disappointed anymore.

Oh yeah and the election went the wrong way as expected. 51.3% of our nation don't think with their brains. I don't even feel disappointed anymore.

Yeah, I heard the news on the radio yesterday.

Trump will be re-elected before the economy tanks after being super-charged. Then we'll elect another centrist, quasi-Republican Democrat who won't actually change anything, and the cycle repeats. The next 14 years, my friends.

Reactions: Onder
9cb17c50-2c68-0132-094e-0eae5eefacd9.gif

Reactions: The Ozzman
I'm without a job again. The company was too young, they decide shit like runaway horses. Serious wtf.

Wow a donut, ice cream, and powdered sugar. Who would have thought of that?!?!

Apparently it's actually a semla which is a cardamom bun with a marzipan filling and whipped cream with a dusting of powdered sugar and served in a bowl of hot milk.

But thanks for reinterpreting it in your typically braindead American way.