Non-metal Themed Mixtape Game

Queen - Death on Two Legs
5/10. Standard Queen fare. I like them OK.

Shellac -
Prayer to God
8/10. Nothing like being simple and straight to the point. This song isn't without it's charm.

Puddle of Mud - She Fucking Hates Me
2/10. Fuck this pussified Kurt Cobain wannabe.

Final Fantasy IX - Kuja's Theme
4/10. Not sure how to rate this one. I tuned out because scores generally go right to background music. It was enjoyable but I heard no hate in there.

Dicks -
Hate The Police
6/10. Like that Shellac song, simple and pretty enjoyable.

GG Allin -
You Hate Me and I Hate You
4/10. A little too whiny and safe. Not a bad tune by any means, but not bringing a whole lot to the table here.

The Birthday Party -
Sonny's Burning
8/10. I. Fucking. Love. Nick. Cave. I'll take The Bad Seeds over The Birthday Party any day, but it doesn't make them any less awesome and the man is spewing venom here.

Anathema -
Empty
3/10. Too sterile for me. Nothing much to get excited about here. Piano interlude at the end tried to redeem it a little but the song kicked in again and ruined that. And that ending definitely detracted a point.

Modest Mouse -
Doin' the Cockroach
7/10. I like the groove going on with this tune. Makes me wanna check out more of their material.

Brainbombs -
Die You Fuck
4/10. Sometimes you can be a little too straightforward and graphic. Decent riffs.

Richard Cheese -
People Equals Shit
3/10. This gimmick gets old.

Brotha Lynch Hung feat. Tech N9ne and Hopsin -
Stabbed
5/10. Not bad for a change of pace. Good ambiance.

Those Poor Bastards
-
Chemical Church
8/10. These guys are amazing. Definitely not for everyone. They're probably the most out-there band in the realm of "gothic Americana country" I reckon.

Star Wars -
The Imperial March
8/10. Darth Vader's coming to fuck you up.

The Grey Wolves -
Pure Hatred
1/10. Yeah...

Here we go!

The winner is @Omni. Have fun and give us a nice theme.

Queen - 7,97
@Omni
The Birthday Party - 7,54 @HamburgerBoy
Shellac - 7,08 @Satanstoenail
Brainbombs - 7,0 @Slayed Necros
Star Wars - 6,27 @Baroque
Dicks - 6,08 @no country for old wainds
GG Allin - 5,85 @Black Orifice
Modest Mouse - 5,84 @Vegard Pompey
Final Fantasy XI - 5,53 @CASSETTEISGOD
Brotha Lynch - 5,0 @The Butt
The Grey Wolves - 4,73 @Vilden
Richard Cheese - 4,66 @Carpe Mortem
Those Poor Bastards - 4,08 @dwellerINTHEdark
Anathema - 4,11
@unknown
Puddle of Mudd - 2,74 @arg

The new theme: Time

Have fun with it. One song per artist. I am willing yo go over 15 if the songs aren't too long. Send them in.

If you want a specific video, send me that video! Especially if it's a specific performance of a song.

I'd downrate it.

Really broad theme. I want to give it a day and come up with the perfect pick but I don't have that kinda time right now :/

Reactions: Omni
Yeah.

I feel like there's this one really amazing song in the back of my head that really captures the feeling of a long time having gone by like nothing else but I can't figure out what it is :/