Non-metal Themed Mixtape Game

The piece starts from small springs that gather into tributaries that gather into a roaring river. And check your map reading skills it does eventually reach the ocean

This is the Vltava River on a map.

290.jpg

While this river connects to other waterways that touch the ocean, it does not touch the ocean during its course. Thanks for playing.

Reactions: The Ozzman
This is the Vltava River on a map.

View attachment 6103

While this river connects to other waterways that touch the ocean, it does not touch the ocean during its course. Thanks for playing.

Zoom out

1024px-Elbe_basin.png

Thanks for playing

You posted a map that confirms what I already stated. The course of the Vltava River connects to other waterways that reach the ocean. The song is about the Vltava River, not every single waterway adjacent to the Czech Republic.

You posted a map that confirms what I already stated. The course of the Vltava River connects to other waterways that reach the ocean. The song is about the Vltava River, not every single waterway adjacent to the Czech Republic.

As I said, I submitted it as an introduction to the ocean. It starts from the small springs and tributaries, it grows into a river. The river does eventually flow into an ocean, be it by a different name or not. The water that was in the Moldau reaches the ocean.

I think you're trying too hard to shoehorn your song in.

Nah, it works. It's part of the cycle of ocean water, and it ends up in the ocean. It conveys the feeling of flowing water. it's a good introduction if people can take their heads out of their asses about it and see the bigger picture.

I like how highly people rated the song "The Ocean", apparently no one cares for subtlety. And I should just beat you over the head with the most literal interpretations possible next time.

This theme will potentially have a little overlap with the earlier theme of burden, but whatevs, for this round I'm picking EXHAUSTION. Doesn't have to be about the physical fatigue of a person, but anything concerning something being run dry.

nice. i'm struggling with the metal one tbh but i'll definitely think of something for this.

i'm not even reading all that shit above jfc