KILLSWITCH ENGAGE

I first thought this is a joke but I remembered Susis clean vocals on "endless" and then the typical KSE guitarpart smashes through the song...haha
hopefully Adam brings all his softy skills to this project and KSE will become more brutal...

@Melb_shredder: Would be cool if you post your KSE-sound.
@all: post your kse-sounds you can get with your equipment

Yea he sold a ton of shit. I actually bought my Dragon cab off of Susi.

haha man the funny thing is I bought a dragon cab off Susi too. Lord he has sold sooooo much stuff. He tried to put a Krank Rev off on me, a cobra, dude is always selling stuff. Him and Buzz let two Dragon cabs go a couple years ago for 150 a piece. Wish I could have caught that deal.

haha man the funny thing is I bought a dragon cab off Susi too. Lord he has sold sooooo much stuff. He tried to put a Krank Rev off on me, a cobra, dude is always selling stuff. Him and Buzz let two Dragon cabs go a couple years ago for 150 a piece. Wish I could have caught that deal.

No shit???

He tried to pawn a Krank off on ME too!!!!

Whow.

AOJB was with that Strat... it was either a JB Jr. or Hot Rails - I'm leaning towards HR.

Adam didn't play on AOJB aside from the odd octave overdub here and there. It was all Joel with the 7 string Ibanez Universe with a Dimarzio Blaze pickup through a Mesa Triple Rectifier. Strings were shifted down. The two highest stings were both High E's.
There, Mystery solved:headbang:

Don't they have modded versions of framus's? my mate got same mod in his framus(think its the tubes), and it sounds awesome!

Amps were completely stock you'll be happy to know.:cool:We'll except for a change of the tubes if you're counting that as a mod..
Whoever wants the answers to the gear mysteries just message me.:kickass:

and how do you know this?? :p

Well, I have two posts here and this is my 3rd. I don't think it would be completely appropriate to start name dropping right from the start. I'm available through PM's.
How I got here? I was doing a google search and this thread popped up so I thought I would help some people out with questions that I have first hand knowledge of.
There seems to be alot of confusion not too many facts. An alternate moniker of mine is actually referenced in this thread a couple of times (Sometimes with incorrect info as in the powerball reference for ADD).
Give me a shout, I'd be happy to help. Lata, Joel

Hey Joel welcome man nice to see you posting round here im sure there will be a TON of questions for you anyways il second Ed's hows the new album coming along??