Non-metal Themed Mixtape Game

Ok that’s 8 submissions but could really do with a few more. I’ll give it another day or so and post the list, so anyone who wants in, please get your fookin skates on

Reactions: viewerfromnihil
BETRAYAL
B0YdMz5IIAAypz5.jpg

PLAYLIST

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Trust
Robin Trower - The Last Time
Leonard Cohen - The Stranger Song
Comus - Song To Comus
Kenny Rogers - Lucille
Deus Ex - Enemy Within - Conversation
Eminem - Kim
She Cries Alone - Skeletal Family
Daughtry - Traitor
James Carr - The Dark End of the Street

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Trust
4/10: Never been much of a Lynyrd Skynyrd fan, and this one isn't one of their standouts.

Robin Trower - The Last Time
5/10: Bonus points for the guitar tone and blend of the bass into the mix.

Leonard Cohen - The Stranger Song
10/10: Few are so consistently good over such a long career. Every time hear him it prompts at least a mini-binge of listening to him.

Comus - Song To Comus
8/10: Refreshingly out of the box.

Kenny Rogers - Lucille
4/10: This made me wonder why nobody picked Hank Williams Sr.

Deus Ex - Enemy Within - Conversation
3/10

Eminem - Kim
7/10: I remember the first time I heard this in elementary school and was way weirded out by it. Solid pick for the theme though. Extra points for nostalgia.

She Cries Alone - Skeletal Family

6/10: I'm rather torn on this rating. Sometimes I'm really into the song and other times I find it annoying.

Daughtry - Traitor

1/10: Go sing it to Simon Cowell.

James Carr - The Dark End of the Street
8/10: Thank god for a decent end to the playlist.

Maybe I'm in a grumpy mood or something, but I just could not get into this playlist.

Reactions: Satanstoenail
Lynyrd Skynyrd - The legend that is Skynyrd never did much for me. Not really dirty enough. Too much piano boogie and not enough grit. Cool drums tho 6/10

Robin Trower - Highly respected and rightly so. Thrower was a mean guitarist as per the lead in this tune. I don't care for the song much. 7/10

Leonard Cohen - If l listen to too much LC l implode. 6/10

Comus - I could easily see myself buying these guys vinyls and enjoying those cold nights in, with them and bell book and candle candle book bell. 9/10

Kenny Rogers - If ever there was a song about Betrayal.. l mean, it's not cool is it? but l do like my mum's country music occasionally. Plus Kenny rules 8/10

Deus Ex - This is another sort of background tune for me. Ended way too soon just as l was into it 7/10

Eminem - hysterical white boy rap for white boys. Abba can write sensible lyrics as well, it means nothing. 2/10 for the piano

Skeletal Family - If these guys were any good we'd all know them. But, sorry, they suck. wannabes 3/10

Daughty - oh no 0/10

James Carr - uptodate soul like this is great, modern, and still full of character. 9/10

cool list , kinda pittered off at the end

I seriously don't understand how a guy that once had "Location: Kekistan", a Kekistani flag avatar, and a YouTube profile named "Feminist Killer" can claim any high ground in the internet meme wars. You've literally gone from proud-shitposting-memelord to virtue-signalling Nancy overnight.

Reactions: viewerfromnihil
I seriously don't understand how a guy that once had "Location: Kekistan", a Kekistani flag avatar, and a YouTube profile named "Feminist Killer" can claim any high ground in the internet meme wars. You've literally gone from proud-shitposting-memelord to virtue-signalling Nancy overnight.

The Youtube name was "Feminist Grinder" and it was a double-entendre (a lame attempt I'll give you that), I don't remember ever having a Kekistan flag avatar, not that I'd care, I still think the whole Kekistan thing is pretty funny (but memes do grow stale and die, you should realise that and stop with the whole virgin weeaboo hentai-lite bullshit).

the internet meme wars.

2de50ee2a85ddcd7d16ecc51b6b3a630.gif